Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Says Garcia Will Crumble From The Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucas sounds like he's going to rely solely on power. If so he gets KO'ed in 10. Danny can take a punch, he can also deliver a well timed power punch. Lucas's only advantage is power and I don't see that being enough

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      true...lucas is up himself big time
      i guess if you beat a 34 year old lightweight soto a bum dallas and a guy off his peds makes you a king with no crown

Comment

These Matthysse-Garcia threads are getting annoying. Same way the Donaire-Rigo were getting. I think its time to start skipping them.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
          Lucas sounds like he's going to rely solely on power. If so he gets KO'ed in 10. Danny can take a punch, he can also deliver a well timed power punch. Lucas's only advantage is power and I don't see that being enough
          FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            This fight will be go down like Matthysse vs Soto. Garcia will put up a fight early but he'll start getting pummeled and crumble.
            dam bra how can you comp a 34 year old lightweight to danny

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              real talk!

Comment

Lucas is just the product of hype. After he gets TKO`D, he BETTER buy a toothbrush

Comment

One thing about swift is that he bruises and cuts easily so its not just about how good his chin is Danny is going to have to defend well and move away from Matthyese's power or he gets KTFO or stopped from cuts.

Matthyese also needs to be more active and throw more punches like he did against Peterson..

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit
                    Lucas is just the product of hype. After he gets TKO`D, he BETTER buy a toothbrush
                    If you're gonna troll on an alt at least use something more original Sucketts. Everyone knows its you, switching ' for ` isn't enough to fool people.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's only a matter of weeks at this point. Garcia better live it up while he can because he will be put to shame on the 14th and his father will be left to pick up the pieces of his son.
                      Last edited by mathed; 08-24-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X