No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Says Garcia Will Crumble From The Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
    Garcia has never been hurt or knocked down and has a superior resume. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't ''grandpa Eric Morales'' school the glorified club fighter Maidana who whipped Matthysse like 3 times in the amateurs before facing Garcia??
    The amateurs are different from the pro's man (head gear). And morales vs maidana was a close fight that could have gone either way. But don't forget Garcia struggled in the first morales fight who is old and a blown up featherweight. And he also struggled against Ashley theopane. And Campbell gave him a good fight also the same Campbell Ortiz dominated. And old judah gave him problems late and shook him a little Just saying. Don't get me wrong I do have respect for Garcia his a solid fighther. Just think matthysse will be too much for him IMO.

Comment

This fight will be go down like Matthysse vs Soto. Garcia will put up a fight early but he'll start getting pummeled and crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by evilhook View Post
        Last night I re-watched Pacquiao vs Margarito, David Diaz and de la Hoya. He beat all three to a pulp. Before the fight all three of them said they would beat Pacquiao, they " knew" what to do to beat him. Danny Garcia and Broner assured us that Peterson would easily beat Matthysse. Matthysse was convinced that Diego Chavez would beat Thurman. When fighters say they're going to win, what they really mean is " I hope I'm going to win." What makes boxing so thrilling is that the underdog always has a chance and that nothing is written in stone. So let Garcia and Matthysse say whatever they want because what matters is not made up of words; it's made up of flesh and leather. When they find themselves face to face in that ring, it will not be about gossip or fame or money or their future. It will be about life or death.
        THIS. This is precisely what I try and illustrate with most of my pro Garcia posts. I flip it on the lucas fans by showing them how SIMPLE it is to say Garcia KOs Lucas in 2 rounds. Yes, I am rooting for Garcia but at the end of the day...Words mean NOTHING.

Sept 14th by 11:30pm we get the real verdict. The rest is history.

Garcia by 2nd TKO!

Bait and batter Program.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoPieceBiscuit View Post
          Yeah, like how Zab and Devon crumbled lol
          true...lucas is up himself big time

Comment

Matthysse stay psyching himself up that Garcia is not going to be a challenge to him. I bet anyone on here 1 BIL that Garcia beats Matthysse.

Comment

lol exactly what khan said. and we all know what happened.i think fighters underestimate garcia until is to late.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinmortal View Post
                lol exactly what khan said. and we all know what happened.i think fighters underestimate garcia until is to late.
                Must be the Gucci sneakers and the skinny jeans. But on fight night, he is rockin the red 8oz mittens.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinmortal View Post
                  Of course we know. Khan outbox and humiliated Danny until he landed a lucky neck punch on a glass chin boxer.
                  "He's tearing you appart Danny!" daddy Garcia was scared of the big bad ****** guy.
                  Matthyyse makes Khan look like a soft noodle, he's ***ing up Danny so much the 14th Danny will go full **** like his fans here.
                  Maybe you can all get together and start a drag queen show in Miami or something. The way Danny dresses and sings he's already half way there!!

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
                    Must be the Gucci sneakers and the skinny jeans. But on fight night, he is rockin the red 8oz mittens.
                    Most fans of the sport nowadays like KO's and power punchers. They have no eyes/interest for the subtle things boxers/fighters do in the ring. Matthysse is mega slow with his punches. If Garcia stays patient and times Matthysse while avoiding his big shots then he wins. Matthysse is there to be hit too. Judah caught him with flush left hooks in their fight. Garcia's are bigger.
                    Last edited by GRUSTLER; 08-24-2013, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
                      Of course we know. Khan outbox and humiliated Danny until he landed a lucky neck punch on a glass chin boxer.
                      "He's tearing you appart Danny!" daddy Garcia was scared of the big bad ****** guy.
                      Matthyyse makes Khan look like a soft noodle, he's ***ing up Danny so much the 14th Danny will go full **** like his fans here.
                      Maybe you can all get together and start a drag queen show in Miami or something. The way Danny dresses and sings he's already half way there!!
                      lol this is exactly what im talking about! these lil matt fans remind me of khan fans

Comment

Working...
                      X