• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I'm British so it's not racist

Seriously, they are all ****

Normally have glass jaws and get exposed the minute they step up

Is it genetic or something else?

Rubbish, absolutely rubbish
    You guys just don't have access to the PED's the US and Russian guys have access too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommo1 View Post
      To the clown desperately trying to save face offering the few and far between examples of American heavies trumping Euro ones... Helenius BEAT Chisora you fool! And Chisora is British as well!

Name one decent HW in the US atm, extant ones, not prospects like Wilder, besides Tony Thompson? Nothing! Pretty sad when your best HW at this time that would pose any threat to Klitschko whatsoever is almost a pensioner!

In the 90's Britain had Lennox Lewis! Today they have David Haye! What US fighter is of this calibre now???
      No he didnt, Watch the fight.

Comment

• Froch, barker, chris eubank, Nigel benn, Ricky burns, Scott quigg, George groves, Martin Murray, Carl frampton.

Comment

• Yeah I know. It was a farce but Chisora is English not American!

Comment

• I personally think Billy Joe Saunders is going to be pretty good, shame he just doesnt have a bit more pop in his punches.

Comment

• compare British to other countries with similar populations and socioeconomic conditions such as France, Germany, Spain and Italy and they actually do very well in boxing.

Not so well in Football of late but I guess having 4 teams doesn't help.

Comment

• Yes until the opening up of the soviet union, Britain had it over continental Europe.

There are SOME good/top boxers from the US in the lower divisons, we know who they are. But they are now an anomaly in an otherwise fat, lazy and undisciplined society.

Comment

Working...
                X