Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Stevens Deal Reached For November 2nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might go 3 rounds. Pass that and I give Stevens a moral victory.

GGG by easy KO

Comment

Excellent Golovkin has a fight lined up!

Comment

Stevens is getting goodboy'd. Cool.

Comment

it would be so good to see if just once ppl gave credit when credits due. by that i mean the ppl who said stevens was ducking ggg, scared and just ran his mouth for attention.

ppl are always saying fighters are scared, ducking ppl etc but never hone up to their mistake when they are proven wrong. just look at all the insults thrown garcias way just because the fight wasnt made in 2 seconds, once he signs on ppl arent big enough to admit their mistake and give him props.

i tip my hat to stevens, there truly are a lot of ppl scared of ggg but stevens isnt one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            GGG would be favored to beat both. But Macklin? GTFOH
            Same Macklin who practically beat Sturm and gave Martinez hell? I'm sorry, but Geale and Barker looked like **** in that fight, neither impressed me, the only good part is Barker managing to survive a body shot.

I'd still pick Macklin to beat both.

Comment

Damn hbo closing the year strong as hell. So excited for this one. Somebody's prolly getting there head removed from there neck in this one and pretty sure it won't be 3gs

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                GGG by 2nd rd KO. Showtime is getting wrecked.
                Showtime is getting sent back to ShoBox...not even probably ESPN, or a hospital. I agree...shouldn't take more than a round or 2

Comment

I think Mora was more deserving of a title shot because of his resume but oh well, at least Stevens has a puncher's chance. I don't see GGG getting caught with that left hook counter though, he's way too smart for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    Stevens is a backwards step for a guy who's hype far outweighs his resume. When you've got guys like Rigondeaux out there outclassing top 5 P4P fighters in his 12th or 13th fight. And guys like Broner who are willing to jump two divisions in order to find at least a top 10 contender. One starts to think what the hell is GGG doing even acknowledging that this clown that got beat by Jessie friggin' Brinkley even exist.
                    Thank you!!!

Comment

Broner skipped over better fighters at 140 to fight the weak, made to order Malignaggi, and Paulie still fought somewhat close. Broner wouldn't beat Ponce de Leon in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X