No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Dude 40m is a garbage offer for a fight of that scale, it's saying "I don't want the fight". That's like a 12% raise for Pac, for the biggest fight of all time.

Weren't you peddling Pac rehydration conspiracies recently?
    You must not have seen this, lol! - Link

Manny's biggest guaranteed purse was about $8 million plus a share of the PPV according to the NSAC. The Nevada commission has no reason to lie about something like that, and the writer is a Filipino and a Pacquiao fan so you can't say this is wrong. Floyd offered him $40 million, which I reckon was at least twice what he had earned for any other fight. Maybe more than twice as much. The fact that he rejected it makes it clear he didn't want the fight. You Pacquiao fans are so brainwashed that it's not even funny, just sad.

Comment

• yawn ... is a reflex of simultaneous inhalation of air and stretching of the eardrums, followed by exhalation of breath. Pandiculation is the act of yawning and stretching simultaneously.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
        Hatton, coming off a loss

Morales, coming off a loss

Cotto, coming off a loss

Margo, shot, coming off a loss and a ban

What are you talking about?
        Dude are you stupid or just trolling? Where do you get your info from? Did you even research about what you wrote???

J the UnBiased? More like J the Biased...

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          Dude are you stupid or just trolling? Where do you get your info from? Did you even research about what you wrote???

J the UnBiased? More like J the Biased...
          More like J the Dumbass!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            As expected Pac Boy is going insane in this thread.
            He's a handyman with that photoshop aint he? lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              LMAO, the duck is in permaffect. Floyd just retire brah, you may need to anyways after the beating Canelo will serve to you.
              You have to be the number one hater and idiot on here! You're worse than Pac-Boy at least he is up front with his hate. But come September 15th I wanna see you on here after the fight complaining how Floyd cheated to win.

But it's hard to duck a fighter who got knocked out by a guy you dominated after a two tear lay off or did you forget?? And if Pac was facing Canelo right now at 152 who would be the favorite?

Hell Rios might knock Pac into retirement. But you stay hating anything with Floyd your punk ass always has something negative to say. I can admit Pac, and Marquez, Canelo are great fighters, but your bytch ass can't say anything good about Floyd.

But come September after the fight you will just another bytch hurt mad somebody you never met and despise demolished yet another fighter you were going for. Soft ass punk!

Comment

I don't blame Ricky Burns, but anyway, a 60/40 split was never brought up in negotiations. Team Pacquiao put that out there in interviews and articles on where they would stand on the fight now. I applaud them for that, but when they were in negotiations, they were never able to accept that they were the b-side and couldn't really dictate to Floyd.

This fight fell apart because of 3 people, not 1.
                Floyd, Ellerbe and Floyd Sr.
                Last edited by Weebler I; 08-17-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• I don't understand why Floyd is being slated for not wanting to fight Pacquiao right now, as if a fighter who believes he is the best should prey on a fighter coming off of a brutal knock out loss. He's not on Floyd's radar and rightfully so.

Comment

Not at all, If Floyd walked away from 50/50 over drug testing, I would be on Pacquiao's side. It has nothing at all to do with where they're from. At least for me.
                    Pretty much this..

Comment

• You getting no SHOT!

Comment

Working...
                      X