Clear All

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    Hatton, coming off a loss

Morales, coming off a loss

Cotto, coming off a loss

Margo, shot, coming off a loss and a ban

What are you talking about?
    Hatton coming of two wins...

LOL Morales actually Came off a loss and BEAT Manny dumbass!

Cotto coming off two wins

Marg coming off a win

WTF are you talking about? typical floyd fan....dumb as shlt!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      When people ask me about the Floyd vs Pac fight I always said I think Floyd can beat him, but that doesn't take away from my opinion that Floyd is scared
      of Pac and Pac does present a serious threat to floyd.
      Please inform on this threat, I've tried looking at this fight in every angle and I don't see the threat.

Comment

• The most overrated boxers ever,maybe the biggest puss*es too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblack View Post
          So you think he's scared to fight Pac, but he doesn't mind fighting Canelo? Canelo is far bigger threat than Pac. Not to mention all of the excuses Pac and Bob gave to avoid the fight. Everything from Pac being afraid of needles to Arum saying that he was trying to get a new outdoor stadium built for the fight but it wouldn't be ready before Floyd was incarcerated. Come on man
          Canelo is to flat footed to catch Floyd.
          Pac would be in Floyds face all nite and he has faster hands and enough power.

Comment

Hatton, coming off a loss

Morales, coming off a loss

Cotto, coming off a loss

Margo, shot, coming off a loss and a ban

What are you talking about?
            Mang !

if you want to play dumb its ok by me !

Name the fighter that Jr fought in the past eight years that didn't come off of LOSSES ?

I am blank to dat mang

like Cotto,,,,Jr said he was undefeated hahahhahahaha ,

Cotto was SHOT , still SHOT and was Margo's and Pacs used material

What ever JR did to those he fought PAC did MUCH MUCH BETTER

shame on you

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Mayweather walked away from a 60-40 in his back yard, full testing included

Ricky Burns turns down a Broner fight in a foreign country on 7 weeks notice and he's the ultimate ducker according to some on here.
              I don't blame Ricky Burns, but anyway, a 60/40 split was never brought up in negotiations. Team Pacquiao put that out there in interviews and articles on where they would stand on the fight now. I applaud them for that, but when they were in negotiations, they were never able to accept that they were the b-side and couldn't really dictate to Floyd. This fight fell apart because of 3 people, not 1.

Comment

Please inform on this threat, I've tried looking at this fight in every angle and I don't see the threat.
                He's fast, throws punches from all angels and has more then enough power to hurt Floyd.

Comment

• Yall have fun , we gone

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Sorry but in my eyes, Manny really only lost to Marquez in his last fight. He clearly beat Bradley.

Anyhow, Floyd is not saying if Manny beats this guy or even if Manny joins Floyd promotions which was a joke. Now he told you and me that it doesn't matter what Manny does, Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny. In other words, Manny can beat Rios, Marquez, Bradley and so on and Floyd would still say NO FIGHT!
                    I understand that, and I think he has a right to take that stance. What i'm saying is that regardless of Floyd's position, If Manny can get past Rios and the Bradley/Marquez winner, it becomes an interesting matchup once more, and I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      Canelo is to flat footed to catch Floyd.
                      Pac would be in Floyds face all nite and he has faster hands and enough power.
                      No Pac would get tagged with Straight rights and Check Hooks all night long.

Comment

Working...
                      X