No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
    I agree with you, but I at least give Canelo a punchers chance. I never even gave Pacquiao that. I honestly thought Pacquiao would lose 11 rounds to 1 with Floyd. And that's not to say Pacquiao isn't a great fighter, it's just a testament to where I see him in comparison to Mayweather. At least Canelo brings size, power, and a little boxing ability to the table with Floyd.
    When people ask me about the Floyd vs Pac fight I always said I think Floyd can beat him, but that doesn't take away from my opinion that Floyd is scared
    of Pac and Pac does present a serious threat to floyd.

Comment

• Still the biggest fight out there.

Comment

• Nobody wants to see this fight anymore... He needs to fight Mathysse, Martinez, and GGG

Comment

• Im not surprised, Floyd wouldn't even fight Pacquiao when he was dominating,his tune hasn't changed since.

Comment

The reality is that the boxing world does not see Manny as a threat as it stands right now. If he can win his title back, the demand for this fight will be back.
            HOWEVER, Jrs statement to the World is confusing

The world just witnessed the biggest duck of all time,,,,,all time,,,one of those muffled Ali's ,,,,,,All TIME !!!!

Jr can't take it back even if he fights Pac, it will go down as the biggest DUCK

so why did he duck Pac

answer : FEAR

Comment

Not at all, If Floyd walked away from 50/50 over drug testing, I would be on Pacquiao's side. It has nothing at all to do with where they're from. At least for me.
              Mayweather walked away from a 60-40 in his back yard, full testing included

Ricky Burns turns down a Broner fight in a foreign country on 7 weeks notice and he's the ultimate ducker according to some on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                Some people are so mis-informed on this topic that it's not even funny. Arum and Pacquiao piggybacked off Floyd's name for years and turned down a 50-50 split and an offer of $40 million all while trying their best to slander him and make it look like Floyd was avoiding the fight.
                Dude 40m is a garbage offer for a fight of that scale, it's saying "I don't want the fight". That's like a 12% raise for Pac, for the biggest fight of all time.

Weren't you peddling Pac rehydration conspiracies recently?

Comment

No doubt about it, Pacquiao is more deserving of the fight than a Robert Guerrero. Hell, Pacquiao is more deserving of the fight than Canelo Alvarez. But Pacquiao hasn't won a fight since May of 2011, I as a Floyd fan can't condone him fighting guys on losing streaks. Floyd beating Manny right now is the equivalent of when Manny beat Mosley. I still would like to see it if Manny gets past Rios and the Bradley/Marquez winner.
                  Sorry but in my eyes, Manny really only lost to Marquez in his last fight. He clearly beat Bradley.

Anyhow, Floyd is not saying if Manny beats this guy or even if Manny joins Floyd promotions which was a joke. Now he told you and me that it doesn't matter what Manny does, Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny. In other words, Manny can beat Rios, Marquez, Bradley and so on and Floyd would still say NO FIGHT!
                  Last edited by ADP02; 08-17-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Hatton was in his prime and undefeated at his weight

Barrera the great was in his prime

Eric Morales was in his Prime

Cotto was in his Prime

Margo was in his Prime

Clottey was in his PRIME

THEY were not smaller men they were GIANTS

PAC the GIANT SLAYER !!!!!!

Only a silly little no boxing knowledge trick tramp tampon wearing hooker like you would have the unmittigated gall to say barrera was in his prime when he fought pac. Those were on the way out paydays for the "babyfaced assassin " but a pac whore like you would say he was in his prime if he was 87.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Hatton was in his prime and undefeated at his weight

Barrera the great was in his prime

Eric Morales was in his Prime

Cotto was in his Prime

Margo was in his Prime

Clottey was in his PRIME

THEY were not smaller men they were GIANTS

PAC the GIANT SLAYER !!!!!!

Hatton, coming off a loss

Morales, coming off a loss