Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer is not a racist imo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The empty life of this ugly little charlatan proves only one thing: that you can be a complete toad yet fool many into thinking you're some credible source of boxing knowledge. People like Dwyer should be out on the street, shouting with a cardboard sign whilst selling pencils from a cup. I find his monotonous voice irritating, and (some of) his views are an insult to boxing. His biased innuendos are there in every nuance of his robotic pitch. He prays on the gullible and must pinch his chubbly little flanks every morning. I think he's a conscience fraudster.

Comment

Originally posted by freethinkersam View Post
      The empty life of this ugly little charlatan proves only one thing: that you can be a complete toad yet fool many into thinking you're some credible source of boxing knowledge. People like Dwyer should be out on the street, shouting with a cardboard sign whilst selling pencils from a cup. I find his monotonous voice irritating, and (some of) his views are an insult to boxing. His biased innuendos are there in every nuance of his robotic pitch. He prays on the gullible and must pinch his chubbly little flanks every morning. I think he's a conscience fraudster.
      I didn't understand that post but I take it you like him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        He cant be racist. He actually put out a video picking Guerrero over Floyd.
        How can this guys opinions be taken seriously if he picked a limited but big hearted brawler to beat Floyd. Come on man!

Comment

He's not racist, he's just a moron.

He once said that Devon Alexander has one of the best jabs in Boxing. That comment alone sums up what he brings to the table.

He believes Bute would beat Froch In a rematch and was unlucky to lose the first one.

The guy says more absurd things then he does reasonably smart things.

Comment

Working...
          X