No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Alvarez is Slim and Trim, Weighs 166.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    What these other guys said. Plus, when you're holding a belt in the division it's expected you unify at the regulation weight, and not CW. Moving up is different.
    It was expected that after Manny fought Oscar at 147 that he would fight Cotto at the same 147 , but he refused to !

Did you discredit Manny for the CW with Cotto ?

Did you discredit Manny for a 4 lb CW for a 154 title in a 26 ft ring ?

Did you discredit Manny for choosing Rios over a WW winner , even after Roach has now come out and said Rios was chosen to make Manny look good

This is what I hate about your Manny groupies , your not consistent Ive said it a million times you can not hate on Floyd and praise Manny because Manny has way more special conditions attached to his biggest fights than Floyd ever has .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      It was expected that after Manny fought Oscar at 147 that he would fight Cotto at the same 147 , but he refused to !

Did you discredit Manny for choosing Rios over a WW winner , even after Roach has now come out and said Rios was chosen to make Manny look good

This is what I hate about your Manny groupies , your not consistent Ive said it a million times you can not hate on Floyd and praise Manny because Manny has way more special conditions attached to his biggest fights than Floyd ever has .
      Dayum, truth hurts

Comment

Again, beating unranked DLH didn't make Pac a welter, much less a welter champ. It's not like the Cotto fight was a CW unification, right?

I acknowledged many times Pac's 8th belt is paper like Floyd's 5th, even worse, and compliment him for dropping it right away.

No I don't have a problem with the Rios fight. They first offered career paydays to p4p JMM and Bradley. Rios is a tough opponent for a guy inPac's predicament, ask Hopkins. For example, just last year he separated Alvarado from his senses

Comment

Again, beating unranked DLH didn't make Pac a welter, much less a welter champ. It's not like the Cotto fight was a CW unification, right?

I acknowledged many times Pac's 8th belt is paper like Floyd's 5th, even worse, and compliment him for dropping it right away.

No I don't have a problem with the Rios fight. They first offered career paydays to p4p JMM and Bradley. Rios is a tough opponent for a guy inPac's predicament, ask Hopkins. For example, just last year he separated Alvarado from his senses
          lmao at pac not being a welter. the guy has been a welter since 130

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
            lmao at pac not being a welter. the guy has been a welter since 130
            For real? So he was up against SMW Cotto. GTFO

Comment

You've got to be kidding me we are discussing weights not titles ,if your not extremely bias I don't know what is , the point is he did fight Oscar at 147 and then forced Cotto to 145 then back to 147 for Clottey , so both sides of Cotto is 147 yet he forced Cotto to 145 and that is all good with you , and then in same breath you rubbish Floyd for the same CW on an undefeated JMW WC that will out weigh him by at least 15 lbs on fight night ?

Then to rub more salt into the wound , with Manny you have Margo at 150 , then Juan brought up to 147 , then Bradley brought up to 147 and now a B grade Rios brought up to 147 , Mosley begged for a crazy 144 and he said to Roach you gave Cotto 145 why not me at 144 and Roach said your not Cotto and that was that , then Floyd fights Mosley at 147 and Mora shows he is gone , up jumps Manny we will fight Mosley at 147 and I will be the first to KO him , are you guys for real for fck sake

You guys should read the spin you put out , its so fanboy with no logical reasoning , there is hate with a logic argument to back it up and then there is hate with spin this is what I hate about Manny fanboys they have no logic and I put it down to a lack of real boxing knowledge and being very young .
              Last edited by Reloaded; 08-16-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                lets see how stupid i can make you look....

Manny fights JMM for the WBC SFW title and wins...
                next fight...
                Manny fights Diaz for the WBC LW title...
                next fight...
                Manny fights DLH @ a CW for NO TITLE!
                next fight...
                Manny fights Hatton @ 140 for the WBO Title
                next fight...
                Manny fights Cotto for his first WW title fight. Cotto weighed in @ 146 in fight before Manny with Clottey!

Now go some place and just be plain stupid! :ANWOD:
                Cotto weighed 146 vs Clottey, then had to come in 145 vs Pacquiao? So Canelo weighed 153 vs Trout, and has to make 152 vs Mayweather. Same thing, you're just biased and making yourself look stupid lol.

Comment

Just like Manny suing Floyd over PED accusations and then Manny comes out and accuses Juan of PEDS with no proof. Apply the same standards to both you moron .
                  When did Pac go on a campaign to smear JMM's name over PED's you peabrain dimwit?
                  Last edited by richardt; 08-17-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    This might be the most drained fight in history, no way Canelo can drop 14 more pounds in a healthy way

And this is at a catchweight.... Smh
                    You're such a hypocrite and a contradiction lol down talking Floyd for catchweights and draining an opponent yet Pacquiao is all over your profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                      How is Canelo going to gas? He didn't gas against Hatton...He didn't gas against Rhodes or Cotto either. What an overblown excuse.

Mayweather isn't exactly a pace pusher either.
                      He was gassed vs Trout and he barely did anything. I think it's because he's already struggling to make 154 and he puts so much into his punches.

Comment

Working...
                      X