No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Alvarez is Slim and Trim, Weighs 166.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Jesus...where is the rest supposed to come off? He is outgrowing this class quickly. He may look like Oscar did when he fought Manny at this rate...
    Fluids kid , comes off and 30 hrs later its back on , Canelo is right on track .

Do you guys understand anything about this sport as in training , making weight etc it sure don't seem like it .

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      He just fought in April at 154. You posters act like this is his first time at 154 in years.
      He was already cutting a lot of weight and 6 months is quite a lot when you're 22/23.

Comment

Originally posted by cruz1383 View Post
        or is this like manny fighting a 147lb dela hoya to then fight a 145lb CW Cotto ??? seems the same to me... or did you forget that one???????
        lets see how ****** i can make you look....

Manny fights JMM for the WBC SFW title and wins...
        next fight...
        Manny fights Diaz for the WBC LW title...
        next fight...
        Manny fights DLH @ a CW for NO TITLE!
        next fight...
        Manny fights Hatton @ 140 for the WBO Title
        next fight...
        Manny fights Cotto for his first WW title fight. Cotto weighed in @ 146 in fight before Manny with Clottey!

Now go some place and just be plain ******! :ANWOD:

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          hope canelo beats the brakes off fraud,
          Just like Danny Garcia did to old washed up "El Terrible"

Comment

Even with what Mayweather did to Marquez, he could have easily made that weight. Cause he doesn't cut much water weight at all, but he had rather pay the fine than sacrifice what ever effect he thought it would have on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              Jesus...where is the rest supposed to come off? He is outgrowing this class quickly. He may look like Oscar did when he fought Manny at this rate...
              Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
              He's already so tiny! I agree , no clue where he's going to lose the rest.
              Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              I'm a Mayweather fan and I think Canelo looks small! Plus he still has to lose like 14 lbs! Wtf? He will be drained. Lol

Newbies stand out like a sore thumb. He'll be around that size on fight night, he'll just dehydrate to the weight like 90% of fighters do.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                He should weigh in at 154lb and pay the fine.
                not happening. its like $2 or $3 million per pound. thats how alvared ****** floyd's ass so bad just to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
                  For all you Floyd haters who are already gathering excuses for Canelo's weight, IT WAS CANELO WHO SAID HE WOULD COME TO 150 TO FIGHT FLOYD. it was on this very sight that he made this statement....Well judge for yourself....http://www.boxingscene.com/saul-alva...ther-jr--46563. All Floyd did was merely accommodate him. He actually did him a favor by saying 152. So chew on this haters and wash it down with this

Don't cry at the truth haters. Just enjoy Floyd putting on a masterpiece on September 14th

Comment

all the fat arses here have never cut weight obviously. He is just training, about a month out. A top class athlete can shed 14 lbs in a week which most fighters do. Chael Sonnen shed like 20 lbs in 3 days. Canelo still has a month to go

Comment

• Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                      Strange how the kid asked for the catch weight in order to get the Mayweather lottery, but his crying *** supporters are the one complaining. Why come on the comment board with your complaints? Write the kid and ask him to pull out of the fight unless he can come in at the weight he's been beating up smaller guy. I couldn't find a thread when the kid was pounding on guys moving up to his weight or when he outweighed guys on fight night by 15 to 30 lbs. If y'all are so concern then take to the Twitter page for this kid and tell him to pull out of thjs ass whooping.....
                      he didnt ask for anything, it was negotiated since floyd wanted 147lbs, but he accepted and there should be no excuses for that, the complaints are for floyd and his double standards, but no excuses if canelo loses and i expect no excuses from floyd fans if canelo beats the ***** out of floyd...no age, past prime or size...
                      anyways hope canelo pays a fine and comes 154lbs, and what will be the best is that floyd pulls out this catchweight ***** from the contract, there is still time for that but i doubt he cares....

Comment

Working...
                      X