No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Alvarez is Slim and Trim, Weighs 166.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    It's just backlash, you missed 3 years and tens of thousands of threads slamming on Pac just for CWs. It was literally the #1 topic here for years. So it's chickens coming home to roost.

Actually all those examples of Pac CWs and similar, and none of them works. He never held a belt in a division, and asked to defend/unify at a CW. Obviously he wasn't asking for a CW vs JMM. JMM was.

It's not a random thing I cooked up. Floyd is a current champ at 154, rated #1 contender, wants CW to unify a bunch of belts, including the lineal. Talk about cheating history. That means if he wins, if you wanna be The Man at 154, you'll have to prove it at 152
    Here you go again skirting around titles when the topic is weight , these guys are all multi world champions and the top of the class , and yes you cooked up the angle and that angle being titles is so irrelevant concerning weight .

Try and answer my earlier post to you because you guys a the best post duckers off all time .

You've got to be kidding me we are discussing weights not titles ,if your not extremely bias I don't know what is , the point is he did fight Oscar at 147 and then forced Cotto to 145 then back to 147 for Clottey , so both sides of Cotto is 147 yet he forced Cotto to 145 and that is all good with you , and then in same breath you rubbish Floyd for the same CW on an undefeated JMW WC that will out weigh him by at least 15 lbs on fight night ?

Then to rub more salt into the wound , with Manny you have Margo at 150 , then Juan brought up to 147 , then Bradley brought up to 147 and now a B grade Rios brought up to 147 , Mosley begged for a crazy 144 and he said to Roach you gave Cotto 145 why not me at 144 and Roach said your not Cotto and that was that , then Floyd fights Mosley at 147 and Mora shows he is gone , up jumps Manny we will fight Mosley at 147 and I will be the first to KO him , are you guys for real for fck sake

You guys should read the spin you put out , its so fanboy with no logical reasoning , there is hate with a logic argument to back it up and then there is hate with spin this is what I hate about Manny fanboys they have no logic and I put it down to a lack of real boxing knowledge and being very young .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Here you go again skirting around titles when the topic is weight , these guys are all multi world champions and the top of the class , and yes you cooked up the angle and that angle being titles is so irrelevant concerning weight .

Try and answer my earlier post to you because you guys a the best post duckers off all time .

You've got to be kidding me we are discussing weights not titles ,if your not extremely bias I don't know what is , the point is he did fight Oscar at 147 and then forced Cotto to 145 then back to 147 for Clottey , so both sides of Cotto is 147 yet he forced Cotto to 145 and that is all good with you , and then in same breath you rubbish Floyd for the same CW on an undefeated JMW WC that will out weigh him by at least 15 lbs on fight night ?

Then to rub more salt into the wound , with Manny you have Margo at 150 , then Juan brought up to 147 , then Bradley brought up to 147 and now a B grade Rios brought up to 147 , Mosley begged for a crazy 144 and he said to Roach you gave Cotto 145 why not me at 144 and Roach said your not Cotto and that was that , then Floyd fights Mosley at 147 and Mora shows he is gone , up jumps Manny we will fight Mosley at 147 and I will be the first to KO him , are you guys for real for fck sake

You guys should read the spin you put out , its so fanboy with no logical reasoning , there is hate with a logic argument to back it up and then there is hate with spin this is what I hate about Manny fanboys they have no logic and I put it down to a lack of real boxing knowledge and being very young .
      HAHAHA Reloaded you're so entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
        HAHAHA Reloaded you're so entertaining.
        Yeah I shut down Pac ******s very easy , they run from testing lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
          I've lost 9 pounds in 3 days. Canelo has no doubt a great team and will lose 14 no problem. These guys probably lose 5 lbs a training session then tighten up their diet as the fight gets closer.

So many little kids that have never boxed before in here
          you may have lost 9lb in 3 days but I doubt you had to compete at this level sports competition!! this ant no muscle show, he has to be able to fight for 12 rounds total .

Comment

Working...
          X