Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curtis Stevens offered 300K. Fight likely not to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Stevens would be a fool to play that kind of game especially since Geale vs Barker is next week, the winner would be a much better opponent for GGG especially considering it would be a unification bout. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for Stevens he should jump on the opportunity while it's in front of his face.
    Well if the winner is Barker it probably isn't happening (Hearn's words). Geale maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Where is the hunger, its the world title here......
      Chase the glory and Dare to be great..... the money will follow.
      Id fight GGG, Martinez, both Klitschko's and Mayweather all at once for that kinda cash btw!
      no disrespect my friend, but this is easily said when you're on the outside looking in and "not" taking professional punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Loses to who?
        Golovkin

Comment

• Hectari, you won't find that post. Stop trying, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
            Golovkin
            You are assuming. I don't assume.

Comment

I thought that those guys didn't want to fight GG? I thought they were accused of ducking GG.
              Geale was stripped the WBA title for not fighting GGG, however times may have changed being that Geale is fighting in America next week and has expressed interest in becoming a big name in the US. In order to do that he'll have to fight GGG. HBO would likely pay more money for Geale as well so we shall see. If Geale turns it down again, Hopefully Stevens steps up.

Comment

You are assuming. I don't assume.
                So where will Stevens make more?

Comment

no disrespect my friend, but this is easily said when you're on the outside looking in and "not" taking professional punches.
                  I do my fighting for free dude. I also work 50 hours a week making a crappy £1450 a month so u will have to excuse me when i think its lame for a supposed contender to turn down the opportunity to fight on HBO for the biggest money of his career in a $300000 sum for the WORLD TITLE! Its what young fighters dream of. If he's the fighter he says he is he will win and go on to reign as champ making loads of bigger money...

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                    So where will Stevens make more?
                    Possibly in these negotiations. We can't predict the future.

Comment

• what an idiot thats more than he will ever be offered again!

Comment

Working...
                      X