No announcement yet.

America's knockout HWs.. Amir Mansour vs Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's knockout HWs.. Amir Mansour vs Wilder

Mansour is 41, but he is 18-0 with 14 KOs having his next fight on 8-23. If he wins, does anyone think he would be a good test for Wilder?

Mansour's only mentionable name I think is Dominick Guinn.

How about a ranked top 15 HW?

Wilder is being excellently matched, i'll give him that; he's padding out that record and waiting for the K-Bros to retire.

Comment

Mansour would end the hype IMO

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Mansour would end the hype IMO
        Probably.

I can't get on board the Wilder 'hype' train. The guy's jab, footwork and guard are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Probably.

I can't get on board the Wilder 'hype' train. The guy's jab, footwork and guard are terrible.
          I won't say his jab is terrible because he moved liakhovich back with it before unloading the final right. I want to see him fight dominick guinn like farhood suggested. If he can stop guinn then you know you have something here. Wilder is now where david price was before the thompson fight. Yes he's had a few more fights but price had fought better domestic level fighters. Many of us wanted to see what happened to price if he got hit & fought someone who can punch back. Wilder needs to fight a few more fringe guys in my opinion. Guinn seems like a logical choice with his chin. Price never got rounds & it killed him when he fought thompson. I think wilder's handlers learned from that...

Comment

Amir Mansour, is another fighter who's picking a bunch of nobodies before he hits the top fight, I thin Wilder would beat him though as he clearly untested.

Comment

They are talking about matching up Wilder with the winner of Seth Mitchell-Chris Arreola.

That would be a much better opponent than Mansour.

Comment

Comment

High risk/low reward. Won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    They are talking about matching up Wilder with the winner of Seth Mitchell-Chris Arreola.

That would be a much better opponent than Mansour.
                    That sounds good to me. I personally want to see him KO Tyson Fury

Comment

Working...
                    X