Who wins: Miguel Cotto vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Miguel Cotto vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Who wins: Miguel Cotto vs Juan Manuel Marquez

I'm not sure Marquez gets through Bradley, but if he does, Cotto is next.

Who wins?

I think Cotto takes Marquez.
    Miguel Cotto
    61.22%
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    38.78%

Marquez will stop Cotto late

I think Cotto has the size advantage and would start well but Marquez would plaster the living fu.ck out of him with uppercuts as he leaned in.
    I don't like the way he leans in & squares up I feel that is a recipe for disaster against Marquez.

Cotto will get busted up, be exhausted, mentally broken and taken out late, somewhere around rounds 9-12.

Goes similar to Diaz 1, IMO.

Comment

Cotto beats JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I think Cotto has the size advantage and would start well but Marquez would plaster the living fu.ck out of him with uppercuts as he leaned in.
        I don't like the way he leans in & squares up I feel that is a recipe for disaster against Marquez.

Cotto will get busted up, be exhausted, mentally broken and taken out late, somewhere around rounds 9-12.

Cotto has a lot more pop on his shots than Diaz. Marquez's skin would show the effects.

Comment

why do you guys keep saying Marquez is going to face Cotto?

Hes NOT going to move up in weight again and he won't fight him at a catchweight of 150 lbs lol

Comment

All depends on the type of testing.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Cotto isn't Juan Diaz. I like Marquez but he was hurt in that fight and showed his age in parts. But Marquez is a warrior. I'm not sure he gets through Bradley, let alone Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                why do you guys keep saying Marquez is going to face Cotto?

Hes NOT going to move up in weight again and he won't fight him at a catchweight of 150 lbs lol
                You got a source in his camp? Please fill us in.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  You got a source in his camp? Please fill us in.
                  im going by what hes said in past interviews. Don't you remember just recently he wanted a rehydration clause against Bradley? what makes you think he would move up in weight again?

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez loses to Cotto

Juan Manuel MarPEDs decapitates Cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X