Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Freddie Roach Fired Alex Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone was cheating for many, many years, and still is, and it is not Marquez. War Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Someone was cheating for many, many years, and still is, and it is not Marquez. War Rios.
      partly true. mayweather is the number one roider.

aks thomas hauser.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Pot meet kettle
        Aren't you the same guy who told me to leave you alone, then I asked you to put me on ignore since you don't like my posts, but for some reason you keep replying to them.

Log off buddy, you're clearly mad.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          how come pac didn't look that spectacular in most of his last few fights?

I used to be a PAC fan. But along the story lines there's too many gaps. I can only speculate, now if JCC Jr fires Ariza when he's forced to have random testing someday then there's a reason to ponder.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            how come pac didn't look that spectacular in most of his last few fights?
            How do you explain how he looked so good beating the bigger guys he's faced then, and now suddenly looks like ****?

Coz he got off the juice for awhile, preparing for Floyd. He is back on it now. Ariza doesn't do it anymore. He is looking for a better expert.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
              Aren't you the same guy who told me to leave you alone, then I asked you to put me on ignore since you don't like my posts, but for some reason you keep replying to them.

Log off buddy, you're clearly mad.
              Messing with tards is fun. Its like debating my 10 year old nephew. I dont use ignore cause it ruins that for me. Now go on with your biased posts while calling other posters biased cause they dont agree with you.

Pot meet kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                I used to be a PAC fan. But along the story lines there's too many gaps. I can only speculate, now if JCC Jr fires Ariza when he's forced to have random testing someday then there's a reason to ponder.
                well it was already well documented that freddie and ariza's working relationship and friendship was going downhill back in 2012 when ariza abruptly left camp in the philippines to help out chavez jr.....

it's not like this firing is coming out of nowhere...i'm not surprised freddie has had enough with ariza..i think also the fact that ariza has been hanging out too much with heredia lately is giving roach some concerns as well..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  How do you explain how he looked so good beating the bigger guys he's faced then, and now suddenly looks like ****?

Coz he got off the juice for awhile, preparing for Floyd. He is back on it now. Ariza doesn't do it anymore. He is looking for a better expert.
                  if he got off the juice then why keep ariza around? why not get rid of ariza back in 2011 (the year where pac started to show a bit of decline)? and pac moved up from flyweight all the way to super featherweight winning 4 world titles in 4 different weight divisions and 3 lineal titles all without ariza....

you know what is su****ious is a guy who hires a known steroid chemist and shows incredible almost impossible results at age 39 and doesn't even bother to submit to extra testing.........

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    partly true. mayweather is the number one roider.

aks thomas hauser.

"Drawing blood weakens me. No tests." (Floyd fight)
                    "Me and Rios must take a blood test." (Rios fight)

-Pacboy
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-06-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Man these flowmos offer nothing intelligent to this discussion except make believe conspiracy and lies. You gotta love how they accuse a man of ped usage just because Floyd was too scared to fight him and his sore loser ass father made it up to justify why his fighter got knocked out.

These are the same idiots who said Floyd never beat his woman, even though the kids witnessed it, and even ran to the security tower and they showed Floyds baby mama in a stretcher.

Yet they have no proof that Pacman ever took a roid in his life.

Imagine if a Flowmo were the judge and jury? everyone would be guilty who they didn't emotionally like. They would say naw I think your guilty *** you, put him to death he a racist!
                      Last edited by hectari; 08-06-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X