No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Says Freddie Roach Fired Alex Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
    Exactly. And Roach knows that Ariza has been giving Pacquaio some ped shakes. Either way, for this next fight, because of using either VADA or USADA, everything has to be legit. Ariza is useless without his shakes. He abandoned Amir when he knew they were doing VADA.

Pacquaio is in trouble this next fight.
    Cheers for showing your bias and agenda, knew you were a ****** poster, but this cements it.

Comment

give it a few days and you'll hear all the dirt from the gym.

Ariza's going to tell all.

Comment

Reminiscent of the Marquez fight where he didn't follow through on the Strength and conditioning aspect of his training with Ariza. Ariza said himself that Marquez had listened to his trainer and it showed in his physique and performance. I can see where that may get a man fired.

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          Cheers for showing your bias and agenda, knew you were a ****** poster, but this cements it.
          I said for a long time that Ariza is a drug giver, in my opinion. When Amir stopped using him and started doing random drug testing, Ariza abandoned Amir for the first time. And it was for Khans biggest fight. After Ariza left, Khan suddenly reversed back to having a weak chin.

I'm su****ious of more than a few fighters. Chavez Jr, Sergio Martinez, and Lucas Matthysse too. Marquez as well, and I'm a fan of him.

Comment

No. Ariza was fired coz he was not up and up on how to neutralize the advanced peds Pac needs. He should have talked to Memo.

Comment

Pac was KOing and dropping guys before Ariza (Velazquez, Morales, Barerra, Diaz, etc.. the list goes on)

Its not like Pac all of sudden started pummeling people late in his career under Ariza unlike someone at 39yrs of age who just hired a PED expert who help improve this frauds physique and power.....

Pac will be fine.

Comment

How odd Alex Ariza gets 'fired' when Pacquiao finally submits to random testing?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  Pot meet kettle

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                    How odd Alex Ariza gets 'fired' when Pacquiao finally submits to random testing?

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      how come pac didn't look that spectacular in most of his last few fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X