Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Tyson Fury put the city of Philadelphia on blast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demolish cruiser weights?

I can think of a certain cruiser weight that is going to KO Fury next month.

Comment

"Us Philadelphia Fighters Have a long history in boxing. We have a ton of pride and boatloads of skill and toughness. We can hold our own against anyone from anywhere, well except Tyson Fury. There is something very special about that guy. He is in a league of his own."

Bernard Hopkins
      I am glad you see it that way Bernard. You were always one for telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

4.40 onwards.
        I have never heard of a fan bragging about a sorry ass hvw beating an ex cruiserweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I have never heard of a fan bragging about a sorry ass hvw beating an ex cruiserweight champion.

Wladimir Klitscko's the biggest ***** i've ever seen. I'm not even going to talk about Vitali because he's a pensioner, i don't even want to fight him. Deontay Wilder a little girl, Seth Mitchell just been knocked out, Chris Arreola, a big fat bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Yeah but I have a feeling that on that particular day, Cunningham came in so pumped and so motivated, that Ring Magazine ranked him a top 5 P4P all time heavyweight, until his defeat of course. We never got to see those rankings as they changed it back before the Mag was published. We all know now however when that pre publish sample is found, we will witness pure history.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              lol I remember Fury putting the whole of the USA on blast. He should have continued touring out there knocking off the likes of Wilder and Jennings.
              After Hayes fist takes on "tour" on Fury's chin, Fury will be quiet for a while. He may not even be the same.

Comment

Outside of Tyson Fury, has Cunningham ever knocked anyone down?

I know he stopped a few people on their feet, but I don't think I've ever seen him knock anyone down, besides Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post

I know he stopped a few people on their feet, but I don't think I've ever seen him knock anyone down, besides Fury.
                  All i know is no one has ever stretched Cunningham out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    All i know is no one has ever stretched Cunningham out like that.
                    That isn't really shocking though. The size difference was crazy and Cunningham always had a shaky chin.

Cunningham dropping Fury was very surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post

it's like a light heavyweight being dropped by paulie malignaggi. hilarious. this guy is such a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X