Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Tyson Fury put the city of Philadelphia on blast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you expect to be taken seriously as a threat to Klitschko when a light punching cruiserweight puts you on the canvas?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I remember Cunningham getting knocked unconscious. I then remember his *****ing and crying about Fury's smart setup for the knockout. He got humiliated.
      After repeatedly fouling him, then illegally pushing his chin up, holding it up and scoring the KO blow on an unsuspecting Cunningham. Fury beat Steve Cunningham with a foul and he got away with it of course, because boxing sucks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        After repeatedly fouling him, then illegally pushing his chin up, holding it up and scoring the KO blow on an unsuspecting Cunningham. Fury beat Steve Cunningham with a foul and he got away with it of course, because boxing sucks like that.
        If it was the other way around Naazim would have been gloating about how it was an old philly gym move from back in the day. Give me a fucking break.

Comment

guy is hilarious

Comment

Will he ever rematch Ustinov who he left at the altar?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Tyson Fury is a master craftsman of ring generalship.

Comment

Still one of my all time favourites.

Comment

Working...
                X