Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when Tyson Fury put the city of Philadelphia on blast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    fury is a boxer the brits actually talk about.
    that's a burn that administers itself.

tyson fury is not a remarkable boxer. he is a 6'9" side show. he's a "contender" because he's in the worst HW division ever.

the one good HW the brits have, david haye, is literally a con artist. he fools people for money.

and finally, nobody in philly or anywhere else has ever supported steve cunningham.

"steve who? just make the damn cheesesteak and f#ck off."
    I heard they are renaming it the "Fury Cheese Steak" because he now runs that City.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      fury is a boxer the brits actually talk about.
      that's a burn that administers itself.

tyson fury is not a remarkable boxer. he is a 6'9" side show. he's a "contender" because he's in the worst HW division ever.
      He's a "side show" because he's not black and it's the "worst HW division ever" because a black man isn't champ. Am I right? Yeah, I'm right.

Comment

Actually, you're wrong. The critique of the HW division has nothing to do with race and everything to do with skill.

Comment

I hate Fury. He is the biggest bragger in boxing. He never shuts up about himself. He has a wrestling mauling way of fighting and was pushing his glove into Cunningham's face and holding his head in place before he landed the ko punch. I think Haye will knock him out but if he beats Haye then the big goof does deserve a shot at Wlad. I think he is way to sloppy and easy to hit to beat Wlad. Wlad would hit him twice as hard as Cunningham did and knock him cold in my opinion. Fury made me hit the mute button when he forced a song on the captive audience. Chisori, Haye and Fury are all huge **** talkers, topping all Americans in this debatable asset. I hope Haye knocks Fury's damn head off. That would make him the undisputed king of the English **** taking heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
            He's a "side show" because he's not black and it's the "worst HW division ever" because a black man isn't champ. Am I right? Yeah, I'm right.

i am white.........

back to your z clan threads. the world is not a race war to me.

it is the worst HW division ever because of the lack of talent, compounded with the fact that the two best fighters, and it's only hall of famers, cannot fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I heard they are renaming it the "Fury Cheese Steak" because he now runs that City.

this is some quality work.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I hate Fury. He is the biggest bragger in boxing. He never shuts up about himself. He has a wrestling mauling way of fighting and was pushing his glove into Cunningham's face and holding his head in place before he landed the ko punch. I think Haye will knock him out but if he beats Haye then the big goof does deserve a shot at Wlad. I think he is way to sloppy and easy to hit to beat Wlad. Wlad would hit him twice as hard as Cunningham did and knock him cold in my opinion. Fury made me hit the mute button when he forced a song on the captive audience. Chisori, Haye and Fury are all huge **** talkers, topping all Americans in this debatable asset. I hope Haye knocks Fury's damn head off. That would make him the undisputed king of the English **** taking heavyweights.
                Tyson Fury is the name and fighting is the game.

Fury warned him he was not there to play tip-tap boxing. He was there to do a demolition job on a cruiser weight.

Fury said 100% Cunningham was getting knocked spark out, he is a man of his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  Tyson Fury is the name and fighting is the game.

Fury warned him he was not there to play tip-tap boxing. He was there to do a demolition job on a cruiser weight.

Fury said 100% Cunningham was getting knocked spark out, he is a man of his word.
                  People do not realize the effect Fury has had on Philadelphia. The new tallest building they are erecting for their new Overlord is impressive to say the least. His Left Glove, and Scrotum were the most sought after Condo's and are already sold out. His eyes are giant swimming pools, that at night time will capture the lights of the city and glow with such intensity, that the city will know that they are protected and in good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                    Yet B-Hop is 48 with another championship..
                    lol

Well Fury is about to be put to sleep. He sucks ass.
                    I want to see Wilder fight him next just for entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      People do not realize the effect Fury has had on Philadelphia. The new tallest building they are erecting for their new Overlord is impressive to say the least. His Left Glove, and Scrotum were the most sought after Condo's and are already sold out. His eyes are giant swimming pools, that at night time will capture the lights of the city and glow with such intensity, that the city will know that they are protected and in good hands.

No doubt about that. There is a new sheriff in town and he means business.

I also have it on good authority that they are replacing the Rocky Balboa statue with one of Fury.

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      lol

Well Fury is about to be put to sleep. He sucks ass.
                      I want to see Wilder fight him next just for entertainment.
                      Steve got ran out of Philly and Philly got humiliated

Cool calm collected and super-sexy.

Comment

Working...
                      X