Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Khan barely won against a ready to retire Julio Diaz...how is he going to beat Alexander again? Khan is going to get outworked by the more athletic, stronger boxer. Like Khan is a true 147 boxer either? Khan is going to need a lot of whispering in his corner from Hunter while he is getting it handed to him just like Berto.
    To answer ur first question... Styles my friend... Its simply a matter of styles

Diaz is the perfect style to land big left hooks on an aggressive combination puncher like Khan... Khan steps in too long against a polished inside fighter, the left hook will land

And a surprise leaping left hook like the one that put him down is again something that only a fighter like Julio Diaz could do to a fighter like Khan

Alexander is a defensive one dimensional, Jab Jab straight fighter, easy to figure out, way slower and surprisingly easy to hit considering how "athletic" he is

Never said Khan was a true 147 fighter, which makes this fight a 140lbs fight being fought at 147

Khan is going to piece Alexander up with fast combinations, Alexander's going to try and land his jab jab straight combination, which Khan will avoid with his much more athletic, faster feet. All night

And Alexander can't punch for shit, so there's no chance really

Comment

• there is a lil chance imo that khan would get beat by alexnader....would'nt even favor bradley over khan ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Alexander has all the advantages that pertain to boxing except for speed and that advantage only favor's Khan slightly.
        Speed Of hand? Also speed of foot. Heart too. Has a better jab, tries better combinations, probably punches harder as well. He stings his opponents - Alexander has Bradley esque power. Alexander has the best defense, and a better chin. That's about it.

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Devon's hands are just as fast as Khans. Something Khan is not used to dealing with. I believe Devon hits harder. Khan has terrible defense. All this equals up to Khan charging in like he always does and getting put on his ass by a power left hand. Dont be shocked if he eats some uppercuts as well.
        Sorry mate, no he hasn't.

Comment

• Khan will have a chance against a softer puncher, which is why I always wanted to see Bradley vs. Khan, that was the superfight at 140 man. I think Khan could actually beat bradley. Then again, diaz almost put the lights out on him. We'll just have to see what happens. I don't expect devon to dominate him.

Comment

• He won't win so I won't be handing out any credit.

Comment

• You Khan fans are a delusional as ever. When Devon outboxes him and possibly even stops him you guys will have a bag full of excuses ranging from blaming Vergil Hunter's training methods to Amir Khan being new to the weight class. Tell you what, when Khan loses go straight to a mirror look at yourself in it and repeat the words "Amir Khan is not a good fighter, at no point in time was he ever a good fighter". Do this as many times as needed to finally come to term with this fact.

Comment

• This fight isn't signed yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  You Khan fans are a delusional as ever. When Devon outboxes him and possibly even stops him you guys will have a bag full of excuses ranging from blaming Vergil Hunter's training methods to Amir Khan being new to the weight class. Tell you what, when Khan loses go straight to a mirror look at yourself in it and repeat the words "Amir Khan is not a good fighter, at no point in time was he ever a good fighter". Do this as many times as needed to finally come to term with this fact.
                  When has Khan ever been outboxed?

Devon Alexander is certainly not the person to do that. Though his jab, scream, grab tactics might work. who knows?

Comment

• Not really.

I've stated many times that I do not rate Khan, I think any decent fighter at 147 with some power should hurt and stop Khan. His chin has got even worse in the last 12-18 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      You Khan fans are a delusional as ever. When Devon outboxes him and possibly even stops him you guys will have a bag full of excuses ranging from blaming Vergil Hunter's training methods to Amir Khan being new to the weight class. Tell you what, when Khan loses go straight to a mirror look at yourself in it and repeat the words "Amir Khan is not a good fighter, at no point in time was he ever a good fighter". Do this as many times as needed to finally come to term with this fact.
                      I'm not a Khan fan, I just know Devon Alexander is dogshit... Put it this way, Alexander beats Khan, than Khan sucks and probably always did... If Khan beats Alexander, than nothing will change...

The guy broke the record for most boring fight, with least punches thrown, in history... He's only good against brawlers, that's the only time u see his "skills" shine, but really all it is... Jab Jab straight, HUG... He's never been in an exciting fight

Khan is going to overwhelm him, and his one dimensional ass isn't going to have a single answer for Khan's speed

Comment

Working...
                      X