Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No because that wont happen.
    I cant see how Devon beats Khan. If you truly believe Devon beats, Khan please message me and tell me how! Make me look silly, cos khan would UD Devon

Comment

• Khan is going to look really good in this fight... Alexander as a "true 147" fighter is the same as saying Judah was a true 147 fighter...

I'd be extremely shocked if Alexander landed a straight left, or a right hook that hurt Khan bad enough for him to get the victory

Khan and Alexander have the same style, Khan is just better at everything (but clinching)

Comment

• Khan is going to beat him senseless, so yeah, I'll give Alexander plenty of credit for getting his a$$ kicked.

Comment

• lots of people still riding with khan, clearly. this might not be the most exciting matchup on paper, but i'm def looking forward to it. i'll give credit to either guy that wins. rooting for alexander, but i'm okay with khan taking it. hopefully it's a good fight.

Comment

• I'll give him credit. Khan just isn't as good as he thinks he is but he's still a formidable opponent. He gets ****y and gets caught, like in his last fight. I think he will be cautious in this fight early on but get outworked and possibly dropped again. I don't think he will open up enough to get KO'd cold but he will definitely get it handed to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Khan is going to look really good in this fight... Alexander as a "true 147" fighter is the same as saying Judah was a true 147 fighter...

I'd be extremely shocked if Alexander landed a straight left, or a right hook that hurt Khan bad enough for him to get the victory

Khan and Alexander have the same style, Khan is just better at everything (but clinching)
              I agree with this whole post..

Comment

• Originally posted by SOLARflare View Post
                Khan is going to beat him senseless, so yeah, I'll give Alexander plenty of credit for getting his a$$ kicked.
                If Khan loses, will you sport a picture of Khan KO'd in the corner as your avi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  True, they are more deserving guys to get a crack at a belt,,,,

they are obviously trying to groom khan for a floyd fight,,, they have been for years,,,

that damn peterson and garcia foiled there plans,, thats why they have been fed to lucas
                  I agree with this as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    Khan is going to look really good in this fight... Alexander as a "true 147" fighter is the same as saying Judah was a true 147 fighter...

Khan barely won against a ready to retire Julio Diaz...how is he going to beat Alexander again? Khan is going to get outworked by the more athletic, stronger boxer. Like Khan is a true 147 boxer either? Khan is going to need a lot of whispering in his corner from Hunter while he is getting it handed to him just like Berto.

Comment

• Alexander & Khan are twins from different mothers.

Comment

Working...
                      X