Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Thing is there are people who genuinely feel that Khan can beat Alexander. Personally I won't give Devon (that) much credit for it cause I know he will. But iIsure am gonna rubb it in the faces of everyone who thought Khan could actually beat him.
    Give me the low down of Alexander's strengths in a khan fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Probably because it was one of the only clean punches Molina landed. All 3 announcers? The first guy got excited and said he was hurt but then Paulie corrected him.
      Did you watch the fight, i'm starting to doubt if you were sober or awake when you "watched" the fight, Molina hit him flush all night, problem was that he didn't have any power.

Comment

Probably because it was one of the only clean punches Molina landed. All 3 announcers? The first guy got excited and said he was hurt but then Paulie corrected him.
        Dirk, Khan ate like 20 som' left hooks in that fight, I might have lost count but it's scary thinking about what a decent puncher would have done to him that night. Might have been a replica of the Garcia fight. I was in D.R so I missed it live, soon as I got back to check it out and I was excited to see if Hunter may have made a difference, he looked horrible in my honest opinion. Just from a technical stand point, horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Alexander has all the advantages that pertain to boxing except for speed and that advantage only favor's Khan slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Did you watch the fight, i'm starting to doubt if you were sober or awake when you "watched" the fight, Molina hit him flush all night, problem was that he didn't have any power.
            Bit of an exaggeration. Just like when you said he "stunned" him. But each to his own.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Devon's hands are just as fast as Khans. Something Khan is not used to dealing with. I believe Devon hits harder. Khan has terrible defense. All this equals up to Khan charging in like he always does and getting put on his ass by a power left hand. Dont be shocked if he eats some uppercuts as well.

Comment

Bit of an exaggeration. Just like when you said he "stunned" him. But each to his own.
                If you think he didn't, then i'll respect that, but i'm not leaving my stance that he was stunned.

Comment

No. I think Khan's done. However if Khan beats Alexander then I'd give credit to him. I believe Alexander is a C to B level . Khan was just 'good' but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Devon's hands are just as fast as Khans. Something Khan is not used to dealing with. I believe Devon hits harder. Khan has terrible defense. All this equals up to Khan charging in like he always does and getting put on his ass by a power left hand. Dont be shocked if he eats some uppercuts as well.
                    LOL Wrong!

Comment

Khan is a bum. So i would not give devon credit for beating a hype job. Bradley's power is stronger than Khan's chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X