No announcement yet.

Top Rank RING CARD GIRLS are STARTING TO GET BETTER LOOKING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Well there's definitely some crappy and cheap plastic surgeons haha, i guess they get what they pay for
    Girls legit get em for just a few k down here in FL lol. Cant expect those to always be the better tit jobs.

And the girl on the far right in the first pic is scary!!! Lol

Comment

Better looking than the two UFC ring card girls.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/TRKnockouts

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post

The one that looks a little Asian is unbelievable. I'd be in heaven to have three of them in a bed feeding my fruits and giving me a massage while they were engrossed in an all out orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Horse****. Outside of the 4% in Eastern Europe, Africa and South America you can't find a decent sized real set with a reasonable amount of structural integrity. Utter BS. You've either been overexposed to the exception and not the rule in one of those territories - and you're spoiled, misinformed, or you've never laid your hands on a pair of fakies ever in your life. I'm going with that latter.
            ive touched fakies, still prfer my real meat thanks

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              ive touched fakies, still prfer my real meat thanks
              Not that simple. Those small half orange coconut bikini top silicone implants look like crap and are hard as rocks. 85% of the population have those. The larger implants are light years better than the real thing. Smaller breasts that are real are much softer than implants. It's all a simple matter of basic physics. You probably don't know enough about this stuff to be commenting like most people.

Comment

Rosie Roff, Top Rank, British apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  Goddamn...the one to the right of Manny and Mikey (pretty sure its the same one).
                  She has the type of face that makes you want to punch it, giant fake ****, possible asian ladyboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post
                    Who is the chick on the left:

cot damn. did you ever find the one on the left lol

Comment

they've got work ahead of them, but they're catching up to the corona girls.

i lvoe the boob job on the asian looking beezy. that doctor earned his money on that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X