No announcement yet.

Top Rank RING CARD GIRLS are STARTING TO GET BETTER LOOKING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
    How about you get off of your fat lazy azz and post them yourself. You are begging for others to post you wank material, you fakin cvnt
    begging? lol.

I don't come to nsb for that material either.

Try again china.

Comment

Freakin disgusting. Everything is fake about them chicks.

Comment

Just like the chick on your avatar

Comment

I fabbing to this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Sorry but women like Oprah would be turned down immediately if they tried out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              bro why dont you go find a black panther swimsuit issue magazine and stop going to my threads and hating on beautiful women.

its either or go watch ellerbe rubbing floyds chest in a loop.

stop trolling my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Fake **** have came along way they've prefected that ****. Fake asses still got some years more of experience.
                Fake **** have come a long way but if you ever come to a strip club down here in South Florida be warned. Getting lap dances are the biggest rip offs, those fake ******* and ass feeling like your holding two frozen chicken breasts for 3 minutes. Natural girls are rare these days with so much plastic women down here.

Comment

Finally a thread on NSB worth opening lol.......kudo's TS

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    Fake **** have come a long way but if you ever come to a strip club down here in South Florida be warned. Getting lap dances are the biggest rip offs, those fake ******* and ass feeling like your holding two frozen chicken breasts for 3 minutes. Natural girls are rare these days with so much plastic women down here.
                    Well there's definitely some crappy and cheap plastic surgeons haha, i guess they get what they pay for

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      where the f do u even get these numbers from...this isn't true at all

fake breasts are predominantly popular in the US/UK and scandinavia...seeing as there's a limited amount of recommendable private clinics in the rest of western europe women often can't afford the cosmetic surgery or the risks outweigh the rewards

african women feel the least need to undergo surgery as statistics have shown they're the most culturally satisfied with their proportions

on a personal note, I've been with lots of women and I've only fked a girl with fake **** on a holiday in sweden, have never ever met one in germany or holland (excluding a **** star I once saw in the mall)
                      lol I wasn't referring to plastic surgery statistics.

Comment

Working...
                      X