No announcement yet.

Top Rank RING CARD GIRLS are STARTING TO GET BETTER LOOKING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's natural breast and it's ... and you feel it and ... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
    hahah these lil boys don't know the pleasures of a real, sexy breast

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      Yeah definitely some question marks around that one. Not a fan of transgender "women" personally
      Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      My post was meant to be a complimentary remark. I guess you just have different taste in women because she looks 100% woman to me.
      Nah, i agree with frosty on that one. she's suspect and not that attractive. The ones on the left are above average.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        hahah these lil boys don't know the pleasures of a real, sexy breast
        Horse****. Outside of the 4% in Eastern Europe, Africa and South America you can't find a decent sized real set with a reasonable amount of structural integrity. Utter BS. You've either been overexposed to the exception and not the rule in one of those territories - and you're spoiled, misinformed, or you've never laid your hands on a pair of fakies ever in your life. I'm going with that latter.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
          1.Tecate
          2.Corona
          3.TR

In that order.

corona girls are the best, and there's no comparison.

Comment

Plz post pics of corona girls.

I don't recall any ring girls as good as these TR ones from this year.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
              Plz post pics of corona girls.

I don't recall any ring girls as good as these TR ones from this year.
              How about you get off of your fat lazy azz and post them yourself. You are begging for others to post you wank material, you fakin cvnt

Comment

"La Sueca" Alexandra Larsson:

Comment

Top Rank has quality chicks but too many have those fake ugly boobs. Fake **** are the worst when they are on a skinny chick and they look natural, they are not good at all. I prefer chicks with small natural **** and a big ass and nice shape over a chick with big abnormally looking fake boobs.

To me the best are those sexy Corona chicks, they have some thick and juicy chicks.

Tecate are the worst! lol, they got those poverty chicks looks like they hired some girls off the street or something.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Horse****. Outside of the 4% in Eastern Europe, Africa and South America you can't find a decent sized real set with a reasonable amount of structural integrity. Utter BS. You've either been overexposed to the exception and not the rule in one of those territories - and you're spoiled, misinformed, or you've never laid your hands on a pair of fakies ever in your life. I'm going with that latter.
                    where the f do u even get these numbers from...this isn't true at all

fake breasts are predominantly popular in the US/UK and scandinavia...seeing as there's a limited amount of recommendable private clinics in the rest of western europe women often can't afford the cosmetic surgery or the risks outweigh the rewards

african women feel the least need to undergo surgery as statistics have shown they're the most culturally satisfied with their proportions

on a personal note, I've been with lots of women and I've only fked a girl with fake **** on a holiday in sweden, have never ever met one in germany or holland (excluding a **** star I once saw in the mall)

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Top Rank has quality chicks but too many have those fake ugly boobs. Fake **** are the worst when they are on a skinny chick and they look natural, they are not good at all. I prefer chicks with small natural **** and a big ass and nice shape over a chick with big abnormally looking fake boobs.

To me the best are those sexy Corona chicks, they have some thick and juicy chicks.

Tecate are the worst! lol, they got those poverty chicks looks like they hired some girls off the street or something.
                      Fake **** have came along way they've prefected that ****. Fake asses still got some years more of experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X