Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional 6 rounder bouts, are you fcking serious?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Yes i know why and the whole reasoning behind it and thats why i didnt mind his debut. Curious but he wasnt special or even talented. But his 2nd and now we get to pay to watch his 3rd is ridiculous. Chavez jr built himself up with small PPV they should do the same.
    Who are you to judge how special he is? He won 3 olympic medals and 2 golds, and is very special to China as was Leonard. HBO picked it up, so what? It didnt take away from any boxing event or anything. It was either televise that or have no boxing. If you are mad that you pay for HBO, then drop HBO, its simple. But thats not the problem, youre just on you're usual Arum/Top Rank hatred tirade. Thats basically all your posts consist of

Comment

Yes i know why and the whole reasoning behind it and thats why i didnt mind his debut. Curious but he wasnt special or even talented. But his 2nd and now we get to pay to watch his 3rd is ridiculous. Chavez jr built himself up with small PPV they should do the same.

But you all are happy with this so ok
      Chavez wasn't the biggest star in his entire country. Again, we're getting Shiming on HBO2 as a courtesy — HBO really isn't digging deep into its pockets for this.

This is building a star in China, even if he'll never amount to anything globally.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        And this is what a couple hard head have such a hard time understanding. The card was not an HBO card, it was held in china and HBO simply showed it. It didn't block anything from happening other then taking the time slot of a True Blood re-run or some other crappy show
        I completely agree.

Comment

6rounders we nevermind that....@KingMeat, whos tha shaqty in the avatar?

Comment

But you all are happy with this so ok
            are you buying the ppv to watch Shiming? Are you even going to buy the card?
            His fights are so clearly not catered to you and yet you complain.

Comment

I honestly didn't even watch none of that stinking card. I'm turned off by shimming after his first fight. Fck him, arum and HBO. Showtimes card gave me enough good fights that I couldn't complain even if I wanted too.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                are you buying the ppv to watch Shiming? Are you even going to buy the card?
                His fights are so clearly not catered to you and yet you complain.
                You mean the Pac card? Yeah i was

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Who are you to judge how special he is? He won 3 olympic medals and 2 golds, and is very special to China as was Leonard. HBO picked it up, so what? It didnt take away from any boxing event or anything. It was either televise that or have no boxing. If you are mad that you pay for HBO, then drop HBO, its simple. But thats not the problem, youre just on you're usual Arum/Top Rank hatred tirade. Thats basically all your posts consist of
                  Here's the funny part. He keeps whining about it somehow preventing better fights from appearing on his TV, despite the facts, but when there's a beautiful fight like Estrada Viloria on the undercard of the same event, he doesn't even bother to turn it on. I bet he passed up on that quality Estrada Melindo matchup, just to come here and whine about Shiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                    I honestly didn't even watch none of that stinking card. I'm turned off by shimming after his first fight. Fck him, arum and HBO. Showtimes card gave me enough good fights that I couldn't complain even if I wanted too.
                    You missed some good fights on the undercard, particularly Estrada vs. Melindo (and the first Shiming card, with Estrada vs. Viloria and the Rocky Martinez-Magdaleno bout was also very good). Even some of the fights not on HBO were worth seeing, and they aired on UniMas and also on the Top Rank website.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      Here's the funny part. He keeps whining about it somehow preventing better fights from appearing on his TV, despite the facts, but when there's a beautiful fight like Estrada Viloria on the undercard of the same event, he doesn't even bother to turn it on. I bet he passed up on that quality Estrada Melindo matchup, just to come here and whine about Shiming.
                      Did you see the fight between Genesis Servania and Konosuke Tomiyama? I hadn't seen them before and thought, going by records alone, that it was going to be a dreary distance fight. What a scrap that turned out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X