This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
    I'd rather be a gatekeeper too. But to call Cotto a gatekeeper shows how stupidity has no bounds.
    Cotto is a gatekeeper
    so is SSM and he is my fav
    its hard to admit but at least I can admit that
    Cotto will never win another big match and people will use his name to add to their resy thats gatekeeper status
    Cotto is the new Judah! Ha
    but i guess its better to be a gate keeper earning millions than not be able to fight like tony

Comment

lol damn Margarito's woman was banging his cousin?

That's some funny yet fucked up stuff, they looked pretty happy together. Guess Tony was somehow cheating in the bedroom as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Madjab View Post
        Trout is average? Didn't Margarito get sonned and sent back to 147 by Santos who was far less of a fighter than even the one-legged rabbi that schooled him

Have you actually seen that fight? Because barely losing via a technical decision - at a point in the fight in which Tony was doing well - doesn't equate to getting "sonned" (whatever the f^ck the means.)

The Santos that Foreman fought was a used up, out of shape, part-timer who's best years were clearly well behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          lol damn Margarito's woman was banging his cousin?

That's some funny yet fucked up stuff, they looked pretty happy together. Guess Tony was somehow losing in the bedroom as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
            5-years on from his highly suspected win over Miguel Cotto, Tony Tortilla Margacheato finds himself at the loss of not just his eyeball, but also his wife who cheated on him with his cousin and got herself pregnant. It seems cheating is in their blood.

Fact: Tortilla Tony is a convicted cheater. Convicted in Court for attempting to cheat against old man Mosley who went life and death with Mayorga. He was convicted and banned for a year. Photographs in court showed the bricks and examination of the bricks showed up with Plaster of Paris.

Tony Tortilla looked unstoppable against Cotto. But against old man Mosley he had Zero power, and couldn't even dent Mosley in a fight where he was Huge odds on favourite to win. He was KTFO.

Then he looked terrible on his comeback fight against some punching bag. Then Pacquiao left him disabled. Then Cotto shuts him out in their rematch in a fight where Tortilla Tony doesn't even come close to replicating the first fight.

Although unproven, the balance of probability tells me that Tortilla Tony had cheated before, probably on more than one occasion. The extent to which we may never know.

Today he's bordering broke and word is that he might have to fight again to just live and survive following this messy divorce.

That's karma and real punishment for a cheater.

Celebrations x x x
            In Mosley's own words Margarito was a "hard puncher" and "had good power." It's been a while since I've seen the interview but I made a thread about it and posted sources at the time on one of these forums.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Have you actually seen that fight? Because barely losing via a technical decision - at a point in the fight in which Tony was doing well - doesn't equate to getting "sonned" (whatever the f^ck the means.)

The Santos that Foreman fought was a used up, out of shape, part-timer who's best years were clearly well behind him.
              Margarito admitted immediately after the fight Santos won. Nice try though

Comment

Perma-banned this unfunny racist d1ckhead....
                Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-26-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

How is it Maniac can get someone banned almost immediately (he deserves it in every shape and form by the way) but fishscale still posts his racism regularly on this board. Can someone answer this question for me?
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-26-2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    How is it Maniac can get someone banned almost immediately but fishscale still posts his racism regularly on this board. Can someone answer this question for me?
                    He made a thread in NSB calling a Mexican fighter "Tortilla" in the title.

I used the normal report function as alot of other posters probably did aswell.

Comment

Why get him banned? He was making a big enough arse out of himself

Comment

Working...
                      X