This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Since Cotto destroyed Marge in 2008, Marge has since gone 1-3.

Pac sent him to Hell and took his eye

Mosley took his jaw

Cotto came back and took his spirit a 2nd time

Even with plaster, Cotto set the stage and softened Marge up tremendously for guys like Pac/Mosley to dig the grave. Then on 12/3/2011, Cotto thru his ass in it

Nice pic of Tortilla Tony getting a TKO loss. Cotto drew the curtains on his pathetic career.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      That makes sense because plaster of Paris hardens as the rounds go on.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
        I saw on another post on this sight someone said he had financial problems thats why i said "apparently" I wasn't 100% sure but regardless I'd rather be a gatekeeper than a cheater
        I'd rather be a gatekeeper too. But to call Cotto a gatekeeper shows how stupidity has no bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
          I'd rather be a gatekeeper too. But to call Cotto a gatekeeper shows how stupidity has no bounds.
          I don't think Cotto is a gatekeeper myself I was just going off what he was saying Cotto is one of my favorite fighters to watch

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            I don't think Cotto is a gatekeeper myself I was just going off what he was saying Cotto is one of my favorite fighters to watch
            Seriously though, I hope things get better for Margarito. Such is life, people make mistakes. We must forgive, but boxing will not forget. He should've been heavily fines, banned indefinitely and stripped of his entire record. That would've been a good day for our sport.

Comment

5-years on from his highly suspected win over Miguel Cotto, Tony Tortilla Margacheato finds himself at the loss of not just his eyeball, but also his wife who cheated on him with his cousin and got herself pregnant. It seems cheating is in their blood.

Fact: Tortilla Tony is a convicted cheater. Convicted in Court for attempting to cheat against old man Mosley who went life and death with Mayorga. He was convicted and banned for a year. Photographs in court showed the bricks and examination of the bricks showed up with Plaster of Paris.

Tony Tortilla looked unstoppable against Cotto. But against old man Mosley he had Zero power, and couldn't even dent Mosley in a fight where he was Huge odds on favourite to win. He was KTFO.

Then he looked terrible on his comeback fight against some punching bag. Then Pacquiao left him disabled. Then Cotto shuts him out in their rematch in a fight where Tortilla Tony doesn't even come close to replicating the first fight.

Although unproven, the balance of probability tells me that Tortilla Tony had cheated before, probably on more than one occasion. The extent to which we may never know.

Today he's bordering broke and word is that he might have to fight again to just live and survive following this messy divorce.

That's karma and real punishment for a cheater.

Celebrations x x x
              This guy wants to know if we're sure margacheatos gloves were regulation the night they fought or is this normal?

Comment

Comment

And despite all of that verbal excrement, I would still want to be Cotto who shows humility and class. He doesn't stick around if he's upset and say his opponents hit like girls. That's because he has class, something Tortilla Tony couldn't even come close to defining.

Margacheato will forever be remembered as a cheating punchbag with a granite chin.
                  Margarito hits like a girl to without his plaster

Comment

Thread starter was taking knees in the other thread so created his own to look for support

Comment

Glad you like it, the truth hurts for the tortillas though.

Yes I put in the thread that his wife was doing dp with tortillas cousins. Lol
                      call it wahat you want man but using the term tortillas is highlyoffensive
                      I figure you will be taking a knee like Cotto very soon
                      like it or not margs worked Cotto making him quit
                      if he cheated before that no one else quit
                      but Kneeguel being the rican quiter did haha
                      so funny

Comment

Working...
                      X