X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
    Yes, cheaters make me sick.

Comment

Since Cotto destroyed Marge in 2008, Marge has since gone 1-3.

Pac sent him to Hell and took his eye

Mosley took his jaw

Cotto came back and took his spirit a 2nd time

Even with plaster, Cotto set the stage and softened Marge up tremendously for guys like Pac/Mosley to dig the grave. Then on 12/3/2011, Cotto thru his ass in it

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
        Her ring must be ruined, totally torn.
        I wonder if Marge's kids are even his

Maybe his son/daughter is really his cousin

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
          I'd rather be a gatekeeper that's still fighting making money than a dishonest, cheater who cant box anymore and apparently financially struggling anyday
          financially struggling according to who? Margarito already said the rumors of him coming back were false, hes enjoying life with his newborn and not whoring himself out like a gatekeeper. I laugh at you idiots who actually buy into the bull**** you read online. Hes financially secured, mexican laws aren't the same when it comes to divorce and his ex wife didn't get much or any of his money.

Comment

Should Marge's kids call him Cousin Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Since Cotto destroyed Marge in 2008, Marge has since gone 1-3.

Pac sent him to Hell and took his eye

Mosley took his jaw

Cotto came back and took his spirit a 2nd time

Even with plaster, Cotto set the stage and softened Marge up tremendously for guys like Pac/Mosley to dig the grave. Then on 12/3/2011, Cotto thru his ass in it

That's something I acknowledge. Tortilla Tony took a lot of punishment too. He was fortunate to have a granite chin. But when it's all said and done, if that punching power was natural, he would have got to Cotto in their rematch. They say the last thing to go In a fighter is his punching power. Well Margacheato was certainly letting his shots off, only this time, after 9 rounds, Cotto was still standing.

Good post

Comment

Damn, is it true that his cousin is doing his ex-wife?

Comment

Only a couple of tortillas had the balls to show up in the thread fam.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                      financially struggling according to who? Margarito already said the rumors of him coming back were false, hes enjoying life with his newborn and not whoring himself out like a gatekeeper. I laugh at you idiots who actually buy into the bull**** you read online. Hes financially secured, mexican laws aren't the same when it comes to divorce and his ex wife didn't get much or any of his money.
                      I saw on another post on this sight someone said he had financial problems thats why i said "apparently" I wasn't 100% sure but regardless I'd rather be a gatekeeper than a cheater

Comment

Working...
                      X