Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Kell Brooks "big" announcment for Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Senchenko would be more than willing to come to the UK and stop another Brit hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      I'm sure Senchenko would be more than willing to come to the UK and stop another Brit hype job.
      You almost seem like you were impressed by Senchenko's win over a shot to **** Ricky Hatton who'd been out the ring for over 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        You made a thread about Haye's fake injury being "confirmed" about 3 months after everyone else had already realised that. Now you take everything that's been said publicly by the Brook camp to be fact. You seem pretty gullible.
        If you believe no one gets injured in training, or Haye or Brook specifically, then you are the one who's gullible. Kell Brook was ready to fight, and don't forget Alexander pulled out. Did he have somekind of money fight? Lee Purdy anyone?

Spare me your arrogant "I know it all" approach. Because you quite clearly don't know what you are talking about.

And just because Haye's one injury was confirmed as fake, it doesn't mean all of his injuries were fake.

Comment

You almost seem like you were impressed by Senchenko's win over a shot to **** Ricky Hatton who'd been out the ring for over 3 years
          It was as impressive as his loss to the Magic Man.

Still, i'd fancy him against Brook (a fighter who struggled against Carson Jones...).

Comment

The opponent is apparently already agreed. Was supposed to be announced by the end of last week. Eddie Hearn gave a list of 5 names. Mosley, Lopez, Senchenko, Van Heerden and Guerrero.

Guerrero would probably be the best one out of those. Don't see it being him though. The rest are pretty uninspiring if you ask me.
            Mosley probably fighting Mundine.
            Thought it was Lopez, don't think it is though.
            Most likely be Senchenko to get some revenge for Hatton

Comment

I thought Kell Brook was dead. Well might as well be. After that Alexander mess he's dead to me.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                It was as impressive as his loss to the Magic Man.

Still, i'd fancy him against Brook (a fighter who struggled against Carson Jones...).
                What do you mean by this?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  If you believe no one gets injured in training, or Haye or Brook specifically, then you are the one who's gullible. Kell Brook was ready to fight, and don't forget Alexander pulled out. Did he have somekind of money fight? Lee Purdy anyone?

Spare me your arrogant "I know it all" approach. Because you quite clearly don't know what you are talking about.

And just because Haye's one injury was confirmed as fake, it doesn't mean all of his injuries were fake.
                  I didn't say no one gets injured. I offered a theory and you said matter of factly that it wasn't true because of some sob story that Brook fed to the media about almost quitting boxing. He may have been really injured but I was thinking outside the box whereas you don't seem to possess that ability.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  What do you mean by this?
                  I was thinking the same thing. Senchenko is going to KO another British hype job? Was Ricky Hatton a "hype job" in 2012???

Comment

Kell Brook is a complete joke and an embarrassment to British boxing.

Comment

The mugs at Sky will be happy to buy a Senchenko fight and get revenge for Hatton lol. It's a joke of a fight, Senchenko is weak as hell. It's funny that Frank Warren was going to get him a title shot 3 years ago and wanted to match him against the likes of Mike Jones. It's like he's had no progress whatsoever.

Hard to blame just Hearn for this as Brook has been known to turn down these fights when he was with Warren.

Comment

Working...
                      X