Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Kell Brooks "big" announcment for Sept?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ibo? who gives a flying fu-k about that crap. it's too bad brook didn't pick up a vacant belt a while back. fighting guys like mathew hatton, saldivia, jackewitz. he could have been halfway to calzaghe/ottke's magical mark of 21 by now with defenses like those.
    Boxing fans know the IBO's a ****e belt, but Khan-Brook's a crossover fight, and Eddie Hearn should do what he can to bring in the idiots; an IBO title would mean he could make some bull**** marketing and call it a "unification". Purely from a Machiavellian perspective, you understand. It's what I'd push for in Hearn's position.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      ibo? who gives a flying fu-k about that crap. it's too bad brook didn't pick up a vacant belt a while back. fighting guys like mathew hatton, saldivia, jackewitz. he could have been halfway to calzaghe/ottke's magical mark of 21 by now with defenses like those.
      Is it your mission to relate every single thread in NSB to Calzaghe today? Getting a bit ridiculous now.

Comment

Eddie Hearn was supposed to announce the opponent yesterday. But he said after getting caught up with the Anthony Joshua / Tony Bellew news breaking yesterday, Brooks next fight would probably be annouced late this afternoon or on Friday.

A UK Boxing ****zine stated yesterday on Twitter that it would be Senchenko. Who knows though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Is it your mission to relate every single thread in NSB to Calzaghe today? Getting a bit ridiculous now.
          Tis a bit tiresome.

I dislike Calzaghe as much as anyone (Perhaps not as much as Daggum) but taking it into threads that have nothing to do with him is abit much, I would say.

Comment

it's not as ridiculous as some of calzaghe's title defenses!

Comment

Senchenko? That's the big fight? Gimme a break. Brook is a cherry picker for life.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Tis a bit tiresome.

I dislike Calzaghe as much as anyone (Perhaps not as much as Daggum) but taking it into threads that have nothing to do with him is abit much, I would say.
                I liked Calzaghe but even I found some of Daggum's **** about him to be funny......about 4 years ago. The act is beyond stale but it seems he's increased his activity ala Calzaghe

Just seen him mentioning him again in a thread about Golovkin-Murray . It's coming across more jilted loverish than funny now.

Comment

It's the Khan fight. Eddie Hearn is desperate to make that fight.

Yeah like how David Haye's injuries are all real
                  I haven't ever said that?
                  Last edited by LacedUp; 07-25-2013, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
                    Senchenko? That's the big fight? Gimme a break. Brook is a cherry picker for life.
                    A lot of people were okay with Josesito Lopez and he's not much, if any, better than Senchenko imo.

Neither are ideal but a lot of fighters aren't prepared to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      I haven't every said that?
                      You made a thread about Haye's fake injury being "confirmed" about 3 months after everyone else had already realised that. Now you take everything that's been said publicly by the Brook camp to be fact. You seem pretty gullible.

Comment

Working...
                      X