No announcement yet.

"Mayweather doesn't fight like a man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    A lot of people say Mayweather doesn't fight like a man, toe to toe, etc..
    Those people are idiots. They think a match of boxing should look like a bar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      I'm sorry if my post is too cerebral for you. Why don't you begin all over again with books featuring 3 letter words above which are the correct pictures. Then work up slowly to 5 letter words. (I omit 4 letter words because I'm sure you already know more than you should) I suppose it would have to be slowly......

I say this because I just don't want to tell you that you aren't too spacious between the ears...as Mark Twain might have said.
      Why do so many posters believe long-winded equals cerebral?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Yeah, yeah we get it hipster

you aren't a boxing fan unless you love 1000 clinches, forearms, and headbutts otherwise known as "crafty veteran tactics"
        Says the man who's a massive Wlad fan. The irony of this post...

Comment

The Sept event should feature Matthysse vs Garcia as the main card.

Comment

If Floyd was a come-forward KO artist we wouldn't be hearing any of his fans defending "running", it would be all about the KOs and about how "Floyd is a warrior". They'd love him to be a Tyson of his division.

Most of these guys don't genuinely like him for his boxing and they find it no more exciting than the rest of us (despite what they claim), they like him for the wannabe rapper character he portrays and like to ride a winning bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              If Floyd was a come-forward KO artist we wouldn't be hearing any of his fans defending "running", it would be all about the KOs and about how "Floyd is a warrior". They'd love him to be a Tyson of his division.

Most of these guys don't genuinely like him for his boxing and they find it no more exciting than the rest of us (despite what they claim), they like him for the wannabe rapper character he portrays and like to ride a winning bandwagon.
              Pretty weak stuff on so many levels. Some guys like KO's some guys like boxing. Problem always comes in because the guys who like KO's just refuse to believe this and come up with arm-chair theories like that.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth
                A lot of people say Mayweather doesn't fight like a man, toe to toe, etc..

I wonder how many people have actually been in the gym when they say that. In experience, fighting defensively especially in May's style is TOUGH. You're in there, sometimes even in the pocket.. Not throwing back waiting for your counters.. that's real scary **** to do.

I've always felt safer throwing down, thagn waiting in the ring.
                people who say this dont understand/know boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He's a defensive fighter. Mayweather is a master of his craft, whether you like him or not. But I prefer Rigondeaux over Mayweather.

Comment

whenever someone posts something like "floyd chickenweather" (or w/e) i just read it as "i'm a pussy who's never laced them up."

either that or "i'm a filipino ladyboy with a double digit iq."

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
                      Those people are idiots. They think a match of boxing should look like a bar fight.
                      Just as bad as thinking defensive fighting is the true way to box. Both are perfectly valid ways to fight in a boxing ring..

Hope you weren't saying that

Comment

Working...
                      X