Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican Heavyweight Andy Ruiz Jr....Future star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres some nice footage, sparring different guys, and a clip of him vs Chris Arreola.

Kid is fast and could box when he needs to. He has to keep dropping fighters, and keep dropping pounds, but he has a nice skillset for a heavyweight.

Comment

I think the kid is the goods, you don't sign with Top Rank, fight fellow unbeaten prospects especially being a heavyweight if insiders did not think he was the goods also.
      He will win a lot of fans with a body like that, just like that fat boy heavyweight in the UFC

Comment

I like him
        he got some fast hands for a tubby. If he wins, that's a good step up

Comment

Definitely looks like he can make some exciting match ups. Eddie Chambers anyone? DO IT.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            Andy Ruiz dropping some mma fighter.lol

That's Andrei Arlovski....see him around Chicago gyms alot...noticed him right away

Comment

If he's lost 50 pounds so far, keeps up dedication and slims down to under 220 he could be a threat.

He needs a good teacher, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Roach.

Comment

Been following him from the start. He is the real deal. Fast and has power. Cant wait to see him vs Hanks on Saturday. 11 pm on Unimas.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
                  Joe Hanks seems to me to be the better up-and-comer, even though he's 30. He comes to fight in very good shape.

I don't have much faith in heavyweights who are seriously overweight.

We'll see on Saturday.
                  Never seen much of Hanks. How is he?

Comment

That should be a nice fight, both upcoming prospects

Comment

fast ass hands, met andy a few times cool as fuk, he has lost a lotta weight i know he has da dedication he really wants to be world champ future is bright

Comment

Working...
                      X