Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny really proved me wrong that night.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Based on what you are saying, Matthyssee should be considered an ATG when he retires. After all, Roberto Duran took on everybody and he is considered an ATG by the fans on this message board. All you have to do to be considered an ATG on this board is to fight the best fighters. It doesn't matter if you lose to all of them like Duran did, you will still be considered an ATG because of your willingness to fight them.
      Zab Judah certified ATG

Comment

But he a machine doe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Look, I understand you're an alchoholic with deep hidden issues, but you do realize that mods can do IP checks don't you?

You've asked the mods to verify if I'm an alt at least 32 times. How'd that turn out for you?

Why continue to keep lying? Do you get off on it? Does it make you feel like a man to continue to lie?

Truth is they never confirmed or denied it. Jury is still out.

Comment

One of the most overrated fighters in Boxing. Thank God he was exposed. Love to see Crawford KO Matthyse if he still wants to continue fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              One of the most overrated fighters in Boxing. Thank God he was exposed. Love to see Crawford KO Matthyse if he still wants to continue fighting.
              so overrated that he made garcia piss blood for a month after the fight, perforate his eardrum and make him terrified to ever fight a live opponent ever again.

Comment

mattysee was one of boxing scenes biggest hyped up fighters of all time he was even being talked about as the new boogey man for mayweather

Comment

Lool and I kept telling yall garcia would win. Oh how hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Jacobs vs GGG will be a much bigger upset than this.

Guys will start deleting posts once it happens
                    GGG will annihilate Jacobs and make a mockery of this so called wba champion.

Let's make a bet: if Jacobs wins I'll get the mods to ip ban me. If GGG wins u do the same. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                      Hey guys remember when Danny was relevant?
                      ... Danny never was relevant...

Comment

Working...
                      X