Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With What Punch Will Matthysse KO Garcia With???

I think he will implement a jab to the body with an overhand right to follow it up. I don't think I have seen him use it, but I think this is how it will work.

Garcia likes to stand his ground regardless of what's coming at him. After 3-4 jabs to the body Garcia will see it coming, but Matthysse knows this. The counter left is coming, leaving Danny boy wide open for the lights out overhand right.

lucas will send him to ''philly rican'' hell with a jab

r.i.p danny ''master p'' garcia

Comment

It will definitely be the right hand that finishes him, but the left hook will put Danny on his ass for the first time in the fight. He'll make the mistake of hooking with Matthysse like PEDerson did under the false belief that his ******ed "no look hook" will be the more forceful blow.

Comment

Matthysse should warm up like crazy in the locker room and go out in Round 1 and 2 (where Garcia expects to feel him out) like a madman and try and catch garcia cold

If he fails to land anything during this time rest for round 3 then get back to work at a more sustainable pace.

Right hand down the pipe is what Lucas is looking for

Comment

Tranny is gonna be hurt by a body shot and will get finished with a straight right.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Straight right hand, countering one of Garcia's wide looping shots.

Comment

It's going to be the same punch that he finished Judah and Alexander with.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

Comment

bodyshot...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Start a "With What Punch Will Garcia KO Matthysse With???" thread. See how many replys you get.

Comment

Working...
                    X