Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchweightKing

Defense so poor it netted him titles in 8 divisions.

And 3 ko losses.
    and yet, still revered world wide. when will clowns like you understand fans don't care if a guy loses or gets knocked out? People still tune in to watch. Losing is a part of all sports. losing is a reality. Nobody likes to lose, but losing is better than not fighting at all.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      and yet, still revered world wide. when will clowns like you understand fans don't care if a guy loses or gets knocked out? People still tune in to watch. Losing is a part of all sports. losing is a reality. Nobody likes to lose, but losing is better than not fighting at all.

Fans love Pac, they just can't stand clowns like you and the rest of the Pac brigade who penis ride him to no end.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased
        Quote:

Originally Posted by ИATAS

That video speaks volumes. Never seen a fighter go crazy like that just with the mention of a guys name, talking about his health and ****. Well Floyd will get what he wants at the end of the day, money and his health, but he'll never have the pride of being the one who beat Pacquiao.

Beating Pacquiao doesn't mean much. 5 other men did that already, on 8 different occasions. Pacquiao isn't some mythical boxing god. He was one of the better fighters in his era, that's it.
        5 men beat Manny on 8 different occasions, but you and Floyd need a silly drug test to make the fight happen. lol. self ethered.

Comment

• Torrecampo and Singsurat have the pride of beating Pacquiao. I wonder how their careers turned out in this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf
            ill try..

He is agitated in the video, clearly, lol. But that does not necessarily convey fear of Pac in the sense of the word. He's saying he doesn't want to face drug cheats. As someone who has been in the ring, I can say I want to face guys that don't have unnatural speed or strength due to something illegal. Machismo is machismo, but in honorable combat, one fighter shouldn't have any unnatural advantage over another. I think Floyd was convinced Pac was a drug cheat, yes. I don't think Floyd fears Pac on principle though, he just feared Pac would have an unfair advantage.

Now, I think a lot of people juice. And I am a big fan of Pac and Floyd... But I think Pac's decline from God status post Cotto is due primarily to Floyd blowing the whistle on the ped thing and Pac cycling himself clean. Against Marq... the last time.. he was cycling clean (to get himself ready for the MW clash), and Marq was probably juicing.

Ironic.

But yeah, Floyd's agitation can often times be misconstrued as fear by those that would think unkindly of him. He is an excitable fellow.
            Mannys declining speed couldn't possibly be because the guy is actually older, in his 30s right? I mean, everyone knows that athletes retain the speed they had in their 20s. right? Let's look at Floyd. without a doubt he has kept the same speed against Guerrero that he had against Corley. right? or did his speed decline? if it did, its pretty obvious Floyd cycled off, right??

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is...
              Quote:

Originally Posted by bayareamike

This ****s hella funny to me at this point. You two buttvuddies can pm me if you wanna continue.

It's obvious you two are butthurt. Pm me if you wanna continue.. Lmao!

I just made a name for myself. I just Ethelred two well known FLOYD nuthuggers so bad that they have to have the last words. Bye Felecia!! Don't take it personal, I just think he ducked pacquiao. My opinion. Cry into your pillows

Again...when you have to declare yourself the winner, you failed. Just stop, man. Manny got iced. We don't even know if he is gonna bounce back accordingly.

Now get off my nuts. This instant.

"Hey, look at me! I did good, guys! ....guys?"

Stop looking for approval. No one outside of this thread knows you exist.
              he doesnt have to declare himself the winner, he owned you.

Comment

Let's look at Floyd. without a doubt he has kept the same speed against Guerrero that he had against Corley. right? or did his speed decline? if it did, its pretty obvious Floyd cycled off, right??
                Foot speed was Usain Bolt-like! Obviously on the better stuff!

Comment

Fear of losing is what made Floyd Floyd. Long vacations, retirements, ducking...

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    Last time that video was posted, some Floyd fans actually thought he came across well in that.

Me? I thought it was final definitive proof he is a piece of ****. Look at the rant about Pacquaio being a foreign fighter and taking money back. Lol.

So what is Canelo going to be doing?

What is the Amir Khan presented itself at Wembley for a truckload of money? Would Floyd not go over because he's a foreign fighter who would be taking money back? Of course he still would because we all know he's a serial liar and hypocrite.

That ain't the "Money Mayweather" persona ranting - that's Floyd, the real Floyd, ranting. Bitter, twisted, insecure, ******, obnoxious.

BTW, all that stuff about asking Pac for a little blood was AFTER Manny said he would agree to all testing. So yet more lies.

I'm looking forward to him retiring cos quite frankly, he creates a toxic atmosphere within the sport. He's the worst possible person to be the face of boxing, seeing as most fans despise him, and all he sees in us are suckers he can fleece money out of.

Make your money and **** off.
                    Great post. Green K is on the way, bro.

Comment

• Singsurat, Torrecampo, Marquez, Morales beat Pac without the test. Floyd the coward demanded test, no ppv share, must sign to his promotion bogus company, etc. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                      X