No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora vs. Scott Early Results From Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    A true ref would have let that continue, he called out 10 really fast, malik was up at 9, like as soon as 9 was called he got up, and ref waved it, r u guys ****ing blind cmon be real about this.
    This makes no sense.

If malik was UP at 9 , why did he get up at 9.

Read your own words.

Comment

There was a lot of late money on Malik and you saw why! Chisora was getting outboxed. Put it this way.. if that was to happen in America the fight would've continued. That was a disgracefil stoppage. I remember the Corley stoppage against Cotto and some said that was bad but this was bad. I guess monetalks

Comment

A true ref would have let that continue, he called out 10 really fast, malik was up at 9, like as soon as 9 was called he got up, and ref waved it, r u guys ****ing blind cmon be real about this.
        He waited for 9 before starting to get up, he's a moron.

Comment

Very confused by that - had money on Scott.

Just seemed like he picked the count up way too late. He only started looking at the ref at 8.

He was obviously more hurt by the shot as he himself said as it originally looked.

It was an interesting clash of styles. Needs a rematch.

Not sure you can blame the ref for that one.

Comment

... And the ref looked a little embarrassed after the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              He wasn't fully up when the ref got to 10 though because he waited.
              When did the ref get to 10? He said 9 and immediately waved it off. I didnt know you had to be "fully up" either

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                No he wasn't fully upright.
                Did the ref get to 10? You have to be fully up right, since when?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  9 or 9 and half it doesn't matter the bottom line is that the man wasn't on his Knee at 10...it was a BAD STOPPAGE! And that is taking nothing away from Chisora because I like Chisora, I like Scott as well but if your going to stop someone let it be a LEGIT STOPPAGE and not some cheap controversial BULL****

This is what is annoying with fans, as long as their fighter wins they don't care how it is stopped and that is just ***in IGNORANT!

I don't blame Chisora or Malik Scott I think the Ref made a BAD CALL...PERIOD!
                  EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS SITUATION, he was UP AT 9!!! And ref waved it quick!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Ref stopped it at 9. It doesnt matter if he messed up 8 and 9, because you're allowed a count of 10. Not that hard to understand really
                    Bullshit, he counted to nine and than waved it out at ten. Scott can only blame himself, he wasn't hurt, but he was stupid. Raf made a good decision

Comment

Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
                      NO

10 and your out
                      When did the ref say 10? Oh he didnt because he counted to 9

9 and you're out in the UK i guess

Comment

Working...
                      X