No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, AMIR KHAN stylistically destoys brook with 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
    Peterson said he took the synthetic testosterone because he has a medical condition with abnormally low levels of testosterone. If that is true and I think it is my guess is he was taking synthetic testosterone all the way along and would most likely have been on it in the Bradley fight. I think there is a good chance that the only fight he was clean was the Mattysse fight where he looked well below the physical par we have got used to seeing.He was very durable and the way he was KOd with a glancing blow goes right against his previous pattern of resiliance.
    Although synthetic testosterone was detected,I would like to know what his overall testosterone level was. Did the synthetic testosterone take him up to normal levels or over where he would have had an unfair advantage?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
      I did not say that and you are missing the point. Peterson is NOT THAT GOOD to begin with so lets say his performance was enhanced you can still make a judgement off his opponent's performance taking that into account.
      im sorry lamont peederson lost the fight in the first place.

But to claim it didn't effect his performance is ridiculous. He is a good inside fighter, steroids alone gives you a 10 percent improvement before you have even trained.

No way would lucas mattyse destroyed lamaont inside 3 rounds if he wasn't clean(cleaner)

Comment

A lot of people have kept the faith in the fighter even though Khan has been exposed so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          Kell brook has been fed straght come foreward b level fighters. he has poor head movement, poor footwork. The only thing that impresses me is he has good crisp punching, when hes allowed to offload his shots.

But Khan has to much footwork and i beleive KHAN that he destroyed brook.

After Khan beats Alexnader i can see this fight happenning and Khan winning within 6.
          Khan doesn't get past Alexander and I'm a Khan fan. Alexander will hit Khan often and hurt him at least 60% of the time.

If Khan/Brook happens I see a similar situation, Khan's punch resistance has digressed over the last year, he gets wobbled by every punch that hits him and Hunter has put him in two minds, at least with the far superior Roach he knew he was an offensive fighter but with Hunter he has no idea what his identity is.

Comment

Working...
          X