Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Manager: HBO is Making a Huge Mistake!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let him go back to Cuba and fight on Cuba's big sports channel whatever that may be? Cubavision??? Seen on all 8000 tvs nation wide..

Comment

• HBO looking at their bottom line, if it ain't making a profit it got to get axed.... it ain't fair to Rigondo, but Rigondo knows what he needs to do

Comment

• Rigo is a supremely talented fighter who I enjoy watching. But HBO is making a business decision that they deem necessary. Rigo needs to go to a promotional company where he can pick and choose between fights with Top Rank and Golden Boy. Right now the options are thin at Top Rank but there are compelling match ups with GB. I think Rigo will probably be back on HBO though. This is just a way to pay him peanuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          Not how they should fight, just plain fight. You don't pay to see guys prancing around the ring. I could go watch ballet if that was the case.
          I guess to HBO action mismatches are better than pure boxing

Comment

• Rigo is a master boxer but punches thrown and landed make for entertaining fights.

Unfortunately even I don't enjoy his fights and I would say I love boxing. Simply put, I have to stay up to 4 or 5 AM for his fights. I always end up saying mehhhh

Comment

Working...
            X