Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Gunz

I'll go all in with my points on a bet for Garcia over Matthsye. Gotta back the philly fighter

Phili pride is blindin you...
    That's all it is. The people picking Garcia are either from Philly or PR.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Yeah Lucas would be the lineal champ if they fought I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Notice how it says "Garcia agrees". Punk ass b*tch been holding this up the whole time. But of course we all knew this already.
        You sound like a frustrated ******. The fight is on, what the *** does it matter how long the negotiations took?

Mad because you have to take down your bootleg sig which looks like it was done by a 4 year old?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          When Bradley ducked Khan, Garcia and Khan became the top 2 when they fought.
          How is that possible when lament beat khan so rightfully lamont was.

Comment

• Lucas beats Peterson who beat the #1 guy (Khan) at the time but somehow Garcia beats the loser and becomes "lineal" champ.

Comment

• I'm willing to bet everything danny wins this fight!!!!!

Comment

Lucas beats Peterson who beat the #1 guy (Khan) at the time but somehow Garcia beats the loser and becomes "lineal" champ.

Well that win was brought into dispute and the WBA still had Khan as a champion going into the fight with Garcia.

So it depends on how you look at it. But Lucas-Garcia is the fight for the lineal championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  When Bradley ducked Khan, Garcia and Khan became the top 2 when they fought.
                  Peterson beat Khan before that.

Comment

Lucas beats Peterson who beat the #1 guy (Khan) at the time but somehow Garcia beats the loser and becomes "lineal" champ.

Ridiculous, but whatever. I know PEDerson was cheating, but if you're going to uphold the win you can't have it both ways. Either make it a no contest because he cheated and let Khan keep everything, or acknowledge the win and let Peterson have his titles.

Won't matter, Matthysse smashed PEDerson and is about to smash Garcia. If Khan wants some afterwards, he can get smashed as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
                      How is that possible when lament beat khan so rightfully lamont was.
                      That was a hometown decision and Peterson was on PEDs. Do people actually count that?

Comment

Working...
                      X