Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll go all in with my points on a bet for Garcia over Matthsye. Gotta back the philly fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      I'll go all in with my points on a bet for Garcia over Matthsye. Gotta back the philly fighter
      My 1 T to all your points. Matthysse beats Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        I'll go all in with my points on a bet for Garcia over Matthsye. Gotta back the philly fighter
        Phili pride is blindin you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Phili pride is blindin you...
          I would be fully behind Matthysse if Garcia wasn't from Philly. Thats why I'm neutral on this one lol

Comment

• When have Fight Hype given false information?

I know they're a pro Mayweather site but I don't recall them releasing false stories.

Comment

• Originally posted by chessmatch View Post
              It's self explanatory really.
              No its not. Lucas is already in training, so Garcia's not catching him off guard. So why exactly would Garcia delay the fight and train really hard in the meantime? What's the advantage he gains?

Comment

• Lucas the Lineal Champion?

We all know that because of Mickey Mouse belts that lineage is in many cases the thing of the past. But If Lucas beats Garcia or vice versa will that person be the lineal champion?

I'm hoping for Lucas to restore the lineage because he is the only one that can be a dominant champion unlike certain 'champions'.

Btw Lucas KO in 7
                Last edited by HWChampion; 07-12-2013, 06:48 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

• Technically Garcia is the lineal champion

i'm not sure how it happened but he is, when matthyse bodies him he'll inherit it

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Technically Garcia is the lineal champion

i'm not sure how it happened but he is, when matthyse bodies him he'll inherit it
                    When Bradley ducked Khan, Garcia and Khan became the top 2 when they fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Notice how it says "Garcia agrees". Punk ass b*tch been holding this up the whole time. But of course we all knew this already.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

man just stop....you've been on "GO" for a whole minute...relax!!

ya boy going to sleep!!
                      I know you don't even believe that yourself so Im not gonna bother.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X