• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FerFAL
    Quote:

Originally Posted by sefirah

Lucas being tested...

You want it, you got it. lucas was teted with orine and blood , i smel a early ko smh pic.twitter.com/sTOz5eb14E

— javier#teamMatthyse (@javierigg) September 4, 2013

Seems that USADA found something in Lucas samples.
    They found high levels of multi-grade motor oil in his blood and the urine turned out to be E85 gasoline.
    Danny already said on twitter the fight is off!
    E85? That's cheap as ****... E93 is the way to go. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci
      With Ferfal's stepdad gone, this is to easy. Where's RicDic and I think there is one more I can't remember.
      There's Pr23 also but I think they're all the same person.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        I was hoping that Smoger would be the ref.

Comment

• So how many people in this thread will kill themselves when Garcia ends this cans hype train???

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
            So how many people in this thread will kill themselves when Garcia ends this cans hype train???
            why bother mentioning fairy tale hypotheticals? why u butthurt?

Comment

• Nice article on Lucas with a photo gallery of training in Indio...

http://standnfight.com/matthysse-pre...rcia-in-indio/

“Nothing worries me. I’ve trained very hard and I’m ready for anything. (Being so) very well prepared is what gives me the confidence. I’m not only ready for 12 rounds, I’m ready for 15.”
              Last edited by sefirah; 09-04-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• I just cant understand why people think Matthyse is a better fighter than Garcia lol It's baffling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                  I just cant understand why people think Matthyse is a better fighter than Garcia lol It's baffling.
                  Says the guy with *****s and gay bride ribbons littered on his wall.

What about Garcia impresses you? There is nothing impressive he does. Good, tough fighter, but that's not going to be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                    With Ferfal's stepdad gone, this is to easy. Where's RicDic and I think there is one more I can't remember.
                    I dunno about the other true boxing fans, but I don't have time to deal with all these Mythysse fanboys. They simply cannot - and will not - accept reality until Sept 14... They will call Danny's KO over Lucas a lucky punch, as usual...

Comment

• I hope ****** Garcia, his annoying ass dad, and his 14 fans give Matthysse his props when he destroys Danny. I'll give Danny his if he wins, but that I honestly can't see a way that happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X