Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny has unreal power in his left hand. Not surprised that Matthysse eye swelled up like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
      Danny has unreal power in his left hand. Not surprised that Matthysse eye swelled up like that.
      Rewind to early 2012 and most people said Danny Garcia couldn't punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
        Don't know why people think it was a domination. The fight was close but clear Garcia win.
        I hope it's just to piss off the Lucas fans. I hope people don't actually think some of the stuff they are saying. It's one thing to gloat, but don't deny reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I hope it's just to piss off the Lucas fans. I hope people don't actually think some of the stuff they are saying. It's one thing to gloat, but don't deny reality.
          It wasn't a shut out but there definitely is no debate about who won the fight.

I think that's what they mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            It wasn't a shut out but there definitely is no debate about who won the fight.

I think that's what they mean.
            No, there are people saying Lucas won 2-3 rounds and was completely schooled. Like I said, I hope they are just screwing with us because of how big jerks we were.

Comment

No, there are people saying Lucas won 2-3 rounds and was completely schooled. Like I said, I hope they are just screwing with us because of how big jerks we were.
              I could understand giving Lucas 4 rounds.

It's just because Danny landed such clean impressive punches it makes it look more dominant.

Comment

• i ordered the fight to watch it again last night. it looked more lopsided live, because danny was the ring general, and landing the more precise shots. it was hard to see just how hard matthysse was hitting danny. usually from the middle rows you can see when a guy is hurt yut you can't always tell when a shot hits him righ ton the point of the chin unless you have a clean line of sight. matthysse was f#cking tagging danny, and danny was showing an amazing chin.

terrific fight. not a classic, but a terrific scrap none the less. i'd love to see a rematch. that fight is still one of the best prospective fights in boxing, even after the matthysse loss.

Comment

I wonder how many people jumped off the Matthysse wagon..he's a good guy to cheer for. Found one guy that gave Garcia no chance then all of a sudden has him as his Avatar. Damn bandwagon groupies!

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  I can't wait for Angel the bigot to be humbled, and be at a loss for words.

The look on his face will be priceless.
                  Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  And he was fading in the fight.

On the opposite spectrum, Lucas wasn't even scratched, and Zab was the one that was fading.

Not gonna be pretty for Danny boy.

Comment

• Congratulations to the Garcia's, well deserved. They fought a good fight and that eye was a game changer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-06-2017, 11:31 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• I'd like to contribute with this excellent article that analyzes the fight from an Argentinian point of view. I'm busy and can't translate it, but its title says a lot: "A great dream and a considerable step back". This is the first line: "There are top fights you can't lose".

Comment

Working...
                      X