No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Its Thursday already and D!ck said he's gonna try and get this done this week. He better come thru.
    I was thinking the same thing. If we dont have any news by tomorrow then we know what's going on. If Danny had 1/10000 of the faith his fanboys have on him this would be signed already.
    FerFAL

Comment

• My prediction:

The fight starts out to be more competitive than people think. Garcia wins the first 2 or 3 rounds.

Matthysse lands something big in the 4th or 5th round and Garcia gets hurt bad. He survives then fights in a shell for the next couple of rounds. Garicia gets stopped in the 7th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derailed View Post
        My prediction:

The fight starts out to be more competitive than people think. Garcia wins the first 2 or 3 rounds.

Matthysse lands something big in the 4th or 5th round and Garcia gets hurt bad. He survives then fights in a shell for the next couple of rounds. Garicia gets stopped in the 7th.
        I imagine an even fight too, at least for a couple of rounds. Matthysse will respect Danny's left hook in the first rounds. But Danny's feet lack of speed to outbox Matthysse. He will be hitted like never before and eventually, he will take a knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derailed
          My prediction:

Your scenario doesnt sound competitive to me at all. Lol

The thing with Garcia is, when he gets hurt he likes to trade.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Its Thursday already and D!ck said he's gonna try and get this done this week. He better come thru.

I was thinking the same thing. If we dont have any news by tomorrow then we know what's going on. If Danny had 1/10000 of the faith his fanboys have on him this would be signed already.
            FerFAL
            Something's up man, it smells funny.

Comment

How is this shit not signed yet, jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

How is this s hit not signed yet, jesus.
                Oscar teasing on Twitter but no announcement.

Danny boy likes to act hard on his rap videos but he's obviously not about that life.

Comment

Oscar teasing on Twitter but no announcement.

Danny boy likes to act hard on his rap videos but he's obviously not about that life.

Yeah I was gonna mention this but it makes it even worse when we keep hearing little teasers from GBP and still nothing.

Comment

• Yet another on of "these" tweets from Oscar. What is this like the 5th one now?

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya 11m

To everyone and their uncle asking. Lucas Matisse vs Danny Garcia is close in getting finalized.

Comment

• I like Matthysse by KO but think Garcia will do a lot better than people are expecting.

Comment

Working...
                      X