Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, do you hate Mexicans or Argentinians? I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
      Wait, do you hate Mexicans or Argentinians? I'm confused.
      No, I just love being Puerto Rican. Don't be confused anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
        What part of that includes making racist statements against Mexicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneLocust View Post
          What part of that includes making racist statements against Mexicans?
          bro, why are you responding to this obvious troll/alt account?

****ing tards on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

First I couldn't wait till Sept 14th was here to see Garcia get KOed. But now I can't wait for Sept 15th so all the alts can disappear.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I can't wait til you realize you will still be who you are on the 15th regardless. You won't be from Argentina... Sorry.

Your life will not change one bit.

Fanboy delusions are sad to watch.
            So I'm trying to be from Argentina cause I support an Argentine fighter? Another dumbass logic.

Comment

How would it sound if someone here said "I just love being white"? Oh that's right, it'd sound like they're probably racist.

Don't be proud of your race. It's not an accomplishment. These race arguments on here really are the dumbest **** possible.

Comment

Everyone in NSB knows I'm a troll
                I remember it differently, I asked a question, you answered it, sounding like a ******

I made a retort

U called me an angry Mexican

You know its all still there right?

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                  I remember it differently, I asked a question, you answered it, sounding like a ******

I made a retort

U called me an angry Mexican

You know its all still there right?
                  Hey Superman, you know I don't read anything you post when you start talking about "balls" right?

I apologize if you are under the impression that I have to respond to everything you type in your hysterical "i love Lucas" comebacks.

Please tell me you you have a better question for me though?? Seriously, in between all that butthurt gibberish, I didn't see a solid question that seemed to merit an answer? Did I miss the million dollar trivia question yet again!?

Was it this gem: "Why didn't Garcia's arms feel tight when he beat a 40 year old morales?" If so, the question is so illogical in the assumption that a fighter will have the same issue in every fight. The morales fight was a different fight on a different night.You know this right?

Am I typing to too fast for you Superman?

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    So I'm trying to be from Argentina cause I support an Argentine fighter? Another dumbass logic.

All these little Superman Avatars, and crushes on Lucas seemed a bit off to me. I apologize if I made you seem like a culture-thief who jocks another country for props. My bad son. Truth is...You have every right to worship a an from Argentina if this is what you choose to do with your life. It's not my place to say, "Hey Superman, why are you jockin a fighter from another country and acting like somehow, that fighter is from your hometown!?" Again, not my place to dis the shet out of you like that. :blow:
                    Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-20-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• When you get a moment, feel free to send that $1,000,000 trivia question. You seem hurt that I did not open ALL of my fan mail last night but I was engaged in 3-4 different threads. It's not easy to be Ferfal's dad. It seems all the little kids who discovered boxing in 2010, wanna have dialogue at the same time with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X