No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I'd advise you reconsider that. Would hate to see you rage cause you lost money again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Again ??? When was the last time I lost ? ... Either way I wouldn't be upset if I lost money if I got those odds I see it as a toss up or Mathysse a slight favorite. If garcia was +300 it would be a no brainer.

Comment

• Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 3m
      Spoke to Richard Schaefer tonight. He mentioned several fights he hopes to make, but top of list wants to wrap up Garcia-Matthysse this week

Let's hope it's true....

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery
        Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 3m
        Spoke to Richard Schaefer tonight. He mentioned several fights he hopes to make, but top of list wants to wrap up Garcia-Matthysse this week

Let's hope it's true....
        Yea, we've heard this before. GB is ready to get it done, Lucas is ready to get it done, Haymon is ready to get it done but what about the Garcias? Are they ready?

I'm gonna pissed if they put this on the west coast. With the rumors of Alvarado vs Judah going around I'm more convinced that's where they'll put it tho.

Comment

Yea, we've heard this before. GB is ready to get it done, Lucas is ready to get it done, Haymon is ready to get it done but what about the Garcias? Are they ready?

I'm gonna pissed if they put this on the west coast. With the rumors of Alvarado vs Judah going around I'm more convinced that's where they'll put it tho.

It looks that way. What the hell happened to Alvarado-Provodnikov anyway? I don't wanna see Zab Judah again. Then another build up where posters say "If Zab is on tonight, watch out." or "Zab looks focused, he can win this." before he loses and everyone saw it coming.

But if Matthysse-Garcia isn't made in the next two weeks, I don't think it's going to happen. Danny is shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

It looks that way. What the hell happened to Alvarado-Provodnikov anyway? I don't wanna see Zab Judah again. Then another build up where posters say "If Zab is on tonight, watch out." or "Zab looks focused, he can win this." before he loses and everyone saw it coming.

But if Matthysse-Garcia isn't made in the next two weeks, I don't think it's going to happen. Danny is shook.
            I rather get Alvarado-Provo and PEDerson-Judah than Alvarado-Judah...

Comment

Same here. Like you're saying, them not doing PEDerson-Judah makes me think it's going to L.A., which is a shame. It belongs in Brooklyn.

Comment

Agreed......

I really don't care about Judah or Peterson doe

Everyone is shook of my boy Provodnikov

Comment

• Poppa Garcia don't want it and he calls the shots for Danny Boy. When asked about his thoughts on a Danny-Lucas fight, his response was.......

Comment

• Its Thursday already and D!ck said he's gonna try and get this done this week. He better come thru.

Comment

• Angel Garcia looks like a Puerto Rican Moe Howard.

Comment

Working...
                      X