No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    Its boxing and anything can happen butI dont see anything Garcia does better than Matthysse, so the 70% chance of win for Matthysse is about right. I'd say its an 80/20 fight for Matthysse, and I'm still being respectful of Garcia. I dont see this fight going past round 5.
    Lol dropping your guard a bit, before it was all out Matthysse 100% for the win... now we're a month away and you're giving Danny a chance... 1 week before you will start having nightmares about Danny.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsafight View Post
      Lol dropping your guard a bit, before it was all out Matthysse 100% for the win... now we're a month away and you're giving Danny a chance... 1 week before you will start having nightmares about Danny.
      Nothing in life is 100%. As I said giving Danny a 20% chance of winning is more than fair given that I see no way for him to win other than the famous punchers chance. Normaly a punchers chance is hardly 10% but I also take into account that both the ref. and judges will be biased towards the home fighter as usual.
      Dont get me wrong, the far most likely outcome is a brutal KO win for Lucas.
      I believe Peterson was harder for Matthysse than Danny given that hes fast and a better overal boxer.

Comment

• Garcia and his team come in the ring ****y but I feel they will be leaving the ring humbled.

Comment

• Matthysse has truly beaten the living shít out of his last 6 opponents. Garcia cant say the same, with two KOs, three UD and one SD.
          I think he's going to get beaten up bad. Under the always respectful exterior, Matthysse wants to fuk that boy up more than anything else in the world.

Comment

• Is there a conference or something? I see @GoldenBoyBoxing tweeting quotes and stuff.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Is there a conference or something? I see @GoldenBoyBoxing tweeting quotes and stuff.

I think some of those quotes come from this conference call...

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirah
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Is there a conference or something? I see @GoldenBoyBoxing tweeting quotes and stuff.

I think some of those quotes come from this conference call...
                Thank you.

Comment

• That's so strange, what was it? 6 minutes? one question?

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=hyegLNsf9...%3DhyegLNsf9FE

If someone could embed this video for me that would be great...

One of the funniest breakdowns for a fight ive seen, and i reckon pretty accurate too.

The description of Garcia's no look hook on khan is brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=hyegLNsf9...%3DhyegLNsf9FE

If someone could embed this video for me that would be great...

One of the funniest breakdowns for a fight ive seen, and i reckon pretty accurate too.

The description of Garcia's no look hook on khan is brilliant

Comment

Working...
                      X