Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Angel
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CatchweightKing

You also can't think of another fighter in recent years who produced as many knockdowns and kos. the dude is exciting to watch.

question for danny stans. now we all know you don't think your guy can lose, which is fair seeing as he is undefeated. but let's say Lucas somehow manages to win, what do you do? do you admit you were wrong about the guy, or do make excuses ?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

They just go back to rooting for Floyd, we have some true Garcia fans, no doubt, but the majority are Floyd fans. No idea why they don't like Matthysse, he just wants to fight Floyd next.
    Those "true" Garcia fans you speak of is one person, Mr. Philadel and that's only cause he's from Philly. Other than that, there's no true Garcia fans.

Those guys will go back to rooting for Floyd or whoever Matthysse faces next.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Those "true" Garcia fans you speak of is one person, Mr. Philadel and that's only cause he's from Philly. Other than that, there's no true Garcia fans.

Who are the "true" Matthysse fans then?

I wonder where you'll go should Matthysse lose. I think people are going to laugh. Not going to lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

I wonder where you'll go should Matthysse lose. I think people are going to laugh. Not going to lie.
        I don't think that those guys which are almost stalking Lucas just support him because he's from Junin/Trelew (equal nowhere). Beside that only guys with Philly in his nickname are Danny fans.
        Last edited by Martinplateado; 07-30-2013, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• So is anyone giving Garcia a legitimate chance at life?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Vato View Post
            So is anyone giving Garcia a legitimate chance at life?
            Not really, no. Most polls show 75% of people thinking Danny's getting his ass KO. Most people in the boxing business think so too. Other than a couple ******s around the forums, no one worth listening to thinks he can win. Even Danny and his dad know he's no winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
              Not really, no. Most polls show 75% of people thinking Danny's getting his ass KO. Most people in the boxing business think so too. Other than a couple ******s around the forums, no one worth listening to thinks he can win. Even Danny and his dad know he's no winning.
              I know I may look pretty slow in my avatar but believe me I am pretty schooled in boxing acumen. I actually give Garcia a very good chance at beating Matthyse.. What did Angel say about Matthyse? Matthyse trainer seems to be taking them seriously and give them respect like a honorable man would.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp
                Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Ask them. They will tell you. People know. As you can see I'm one of them.

Comment

• This fight is bigger here than canelo/mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Vato View Post
                    I know I may look pretty slow in my avatar but believe me I am pretty schooled in boxing acumen. I actually give Garcia a very good chance at beating Matthyse.
                    Based on what? All aspects of what he's proven to be capable of doing in the ring show there's actually very little chance of him winning.
                    What did Angel say about Matthyse?
                    Probably something incredibly stupid/racist/******ed, like he always does. Why waste my time with people like that.
                    Matthyse trainer seems to be taking them seriously and give them respect like a honorable man would.
                    Matthysse is honorable, he gives him the respect he gives everyone simply becuase of the way he is and trains hard like he does for every fight.
                    Last edited by FerFAL; 07-30-2013, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• I'm glad there was a build up to this fight. Unlike Bradley/Alexander that there was little build up and that fight was rushed.

Comment

Working...
                      X