The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    You're having breakfast with him?
    I'm glad I got to see him at least once. Cause if he beats Garcia most likely he'll never be on the east coast again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    i'm miles away i wish i could see him training or sparring one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

You're having breakfast with him?
      I'm glad I got to see him at least once. Cause if he beats Garcia most likely he'll never be on the east coast again.

i'm miles away i wish i could see him training or sparring one day.
      Oh...

Comment

• Quick training update...

Comment

• Originally posted by sefirah

Quick training update...
          Looks like that's where the pic that I posted was taken. Good find.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinplateado View Post
            I don't think that those guys which are almost stalking Lucas just support him because he's from Junin/Trelew (equal nowhere). Beside that only guys with Philly in his nickname are Danny fans.
            I like Danny. He beat one of my favs Khan, but I've always liked him. And I hope he wins this fight, but I doubt it. Wouldn't call myself of 'fan' of his though.

Regardless, I'm not from Philly.

Comment

• Got this from Twitter. Some highlights from Matthysse's debut and his comments on it. Looks like he's been doing his bodywork since day one and never abandoned it. Enjoy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                Why we love Danny?

1. He reps USA (lets be real, argentenia just ain't in the same league).
                2. He's undefeated (no L's on the record).
                3. He's entertaining inside and outside of the ring (KO's people and makes music).
                4. His dad makes pre-fight entertainment interesting and brings out the best in opponents (Judah).
                5. His resume, lets be real, shíts all over Lucas Matthysse's.
                6. He is the people's champion, very generous, shows love to fans.
                7. He always finds a way.
                8. He interesting spend time with people not being a loner like Matthysse.
                9. etc etc.
                The Lamont Peterson win shits on Garcia's resume alone... Lamont beat both Khan and Holt... Not to mention the difference between decisions (sometimes split decision, e.g. Holt) vs knockout victories?

And if he'd have go the decision over Alexander and Judah, it wouldn't even be close

He may have done better against Judah, but at least Matthysse was never once hurt by Judah, which Garcia can't say.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  Why we love Danny?

I love Danny Garcia's large cock in my mouth... I would like Matthysse's cock, but its simply not big enough and does allow me to choke the way Danny does... Plus after he nuts down my throat or in my ass, I turn around and look at him, and u know what? His eyes are soooo fucking pretty... Just thinking about it now gets my dick hard

Also, I'm another coward and simply cannot engage in an adult conversation over the internet becuz I'm from that shit hole Town Philadelphia and my mother and father are siblings
                  *sigh, I guess ur blocked too... Garcia fans are such fucking cowards

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
                    yeah he has a great team, they put great work there, they have abig park for themselves, no one bothers.
                    meanwhile Lucas having breakfast...
                    Mans going to be the ring mag champ of 140 soon.

Comment

• We all know Garcia was delaying the signing then add the fact that he demanded extra testing and it tells me that he's intimidated.

Garcia is mentally broken down and once they're in your head you're fked.

Comment

Working...
                      X