No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    As you can see here when asked about fighting his mandatory Lucas Matthysse (should he beat Peterson), from 5:55+ Danny basically just says Al Haymon tells him what to do, then Oscar takes the mic and gives out a very long drawn out retort with no real answer.

SMDH! So now Matthysse is "just an option" Garcia is a heartless coward if he doesn't take the Matthysse fight after he whoops PEDerson.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      SMDH! So now Matthysse is "just an option" Garcia is a heartless coward if he doesn't take the Matthysse fight after he whoops PEDerson.
      Coward coward coward coward coward coward coward coward coward coward coward!

Comment

I think Matthysse would edge a decision,its a hard fight too call.I really hope Lucas beats Cheaterson up but thats another close fight imo

Comment

lucas in an overnight novelty the new heavy hitter, but like Floyd said the blue print is out on him already. He can be outboxed. He is strong but he can be outboxed. I like him vs a lot of competition and I love the fact that once he feels your power he just walks over you, but I like swift too. Too early to decide but I am not as high on lucas as some on this board

Comment

Lucas breaks Garcia down with his body attack then KO's him late

Comment

Good news coming from Steve Kim's twitter.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 46s
              Richard Schaefer just told me that Al Haymon has every intention of making D.Garcia vs LMatthysse( should he win on May 18th) #boxing

Comment

Garcia > Lamont > Mathysse

Comment

I really don't think this fight will be so clear cut in the outcome of it...
                  I do however hope Matthysse disposes of Lamont PEDerson gives him the whooping he rightfully deserves so we can see this.

Styles makes fights Zab Judah was determined in that fight regardless of his age, that Zab would of took Amir Khan apart easily.

I'd say it can go either way due to the fact Matthysse isn't going to use alot of movement he will stand and box which will give Danny Garcia openings, plus didn't Matthysse lose to Maidana in the amateurs???
                  It may be amateurs but come on you've seen how wreckless Marcos Maidana is!

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Good news coming from Steve Kim's twitter.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 46s
                    Richard Schaefer just told me that Al Haymon has every intention of making D.Garcia vs LMatthysse( should he win on May 18th) #boxing
                    cool...I swear I like Peterson...but I'm HOPING Lucas beats him now....this is the fight that many think Danny will lose....I don't think so....but it will definitely be a war...thats for sure!!

Karim Mayfield ran up on Danny in Vegas and tried to call him out....Rosado asked Danny "who the **** is the bull?"...Danny replied "I don't know" ....Karim better sit his NOBODY ass down some where

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      cool...I swear I like Peterson...but I'm HOPING Lucas beats him now....this is the fight that many think Danny will lose....I don't think so....but it will definitely be a war...thats for sure!!

Karim Mayfield ran up on Danny in Vegas and tried to call him out....Rosado asked Danny "who the **** is the bull?"...Danny replied "I don't know" ....Karim better sit his NOBODY ass down some where
                      Karim sparks danny doe

Comment

Working...
                      X